Which popular SW have you not seen yet?

I’ve not seen Vamos A Matar Sartana either but it has been on my wish list for quite some time.

One of my favorites.

I haven’t seen Vamos A Matar Sartana either ;).

Didn’t know that Vamos a matar Sartana is that popular :slight_smile:
I cannot remember I’ve ever seen Day of Anger from the beginning to the end. :wink:

I thought this was very good & somewhat unusual. Unfortunately I don’t think there is an official DVD release for this yet. The version I watched was a DVD-R of a VHS rip.

Deserves a proper release.

The only spaghetti in which Milian doesn’t irritate me is Four Of The Apocalypse.

I have a hard time determining what is a big/popular SW any more :smiley:

But as far as the really stand out titles, I think I’ve seen all of them, while not remembering much of several and needing a rewatch

I think I’ve seen all of the top 20 and the alternative top 20. Of the more obvious ones left, I haven’t (yet?) gotten around to Ace High and Boot Hill … probably because I don’t want my memories of Cat Stevens tarnishing maybe.
I’ve had the boxset of Sabatas on the shelf for years but for the same sort of reasons can’t bring myself to watch Return of Sabata.

I thought Ace High was not too shabby… was not crazy about Boot Hill

I though Ace High was pretty good. It was also cool to see Kevin McCarthy in a spaghetti.

Yeah, I’ve heard so from a few now - it’s probably jus’ an irrational fear. I did think about putting it on t’other eve than remembered it’s region 1 and my samshit player won’t play anything other than bonafidee region 2’s and even then I gotta show it a valid receipt for the disc. I’ve put in a couple of cracking-codes to try an’ get round it but it just laughs at me. Bastard!

Return Of Sabata is by no means great, but I found it very entertaining.

Bleedin’ region one again anyway. I even copied these (no I never!) to take the code off but my fascist samshit machine knows and spits them out anyway. (I know… I know, get a new one … but it’s got a dedicated cinema sound system connected and one day I’m gonna find that code and beat the fucker!)
If I’m gonna watch these dubiously lighter weight sws - I may as well be comfortable and see 'em on the bigger screen.

I actually like ACE HIGH better than GOD FORGIVES, but i think i’m in the minority on that one.

[quote=“Spaghetti Monkey, post:33, topic:2029”]I actually like ACE HIGH better than GOD FORGIVES.[/quote] I DON’T

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:32, topic:2029”]Bleedin’ region one again anyway. I even copied these (no I never!) to take the code off but my fascist samshit machine knows and spits them out anyway. (I know… I know, get a new one … but it’s got a dedicated cinema sound system connected and one day I’m gonna find that code and beat the fucker!)
If I’m gonna watch these dubiously lighter weight sws - I may as well be comfortable and see 'em on the bigger screen.[/quote]

I take it that you have already tried this site:

I can relate to this.

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:27, topic:2029”]I think I’ve seen all of the top 20 and the alternative top 20. Of the more obvious ones left, I haven’t (yet?) gotten around to Ace High and Boot Hill … probably because I don’t want my memories of Cat Stevens tarnishing maybe.
I’ve had the boxset of Sabatas on the shelf for years but for the same sort of reasons can’t bring myself to watch Return of Sabata.[/quote]
To express some solidarity with us you should watch Return of Sabata and Boot Hill :smiley:

Don’t give up, don’t give up … show the fuckin’ machine the supremacy of mankind

No wonder Boot Hill and Return of Sabata aren’t in our top 20 when all you guys haven’t seen them.

But this Vamas a matar Sartana thingamajig, I don’t even have a clue which SW masterpiece this could be …

[quote=“Stanton, post:39, topic:2029”]No wonder Boot Hill and Return of Sabata aren’t in our top 20 when all you guys haven’t seen them.

But this Vamas a matar Sartana thingamajig, I don’t even have a clue which SW masterpiece this could be …[/quote]

ditto here