Which actor has the most spaghetti credits?

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:12, topic:705”]I dont think Rosalba Neri can be beaten - about 17.
Diana Lorys 14, Carla Mancini 13, Evelyn Stewart 11.[/quote]

Well, I’d be happy if it is Rosalba. She was terrific.

I’ve just been having a look at her cv on imdb and there’s a 1972 giallo ALLA RICERCA DEL PIACERE which it mentions is famous for '… the slow-motion lesbian sex between Barbara Bouchet and Rosalba Neri …'
Oh dear oh dear, how could she ? … God forgive her, this sordid scenario … and me for my impure thoughts!!
Anyone seen this?

No I haven’t but I want to! I just got another film with Rosalba Neri and Edwige Fenech “Top sensation”. I haven’t watched it yet but it should have some lesbian action too.

Also, check out “the Cold Blooded Beast” where Rosalba Neri has a role of nymphomaniac. There’s a scene where naked Rosalba is rolling around the bed masturbating. There’s even some pussyshots but you can clearly see that’s it’s not her body anymore in them.

ok, I went little off-topic here… :-[

Understandable! :). Thanks for the tips … I’ll stear well clear of this satan-spawned evil. Oh yeah!

such off-topics are always welcomed :smiley:

Ooo…that is a dangerous book to have in hand, amigo. LOTS of errors and untruths.
Hope you don’t take it for the SW Bible!

Initially, I would have guessed mi hermano Aldo Sanbrell (aka, Aldo Sambrell) would have had the most Spaghetti Western credits; but, it does appear that Fernando Sancho beats him by a fistful of titles.

Aldo says he was in about 50 Westerns (I have only confirmed around 43, personally). So, Fernando beats him by at least 10 films, so it seems.

[url]http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ascc1ua3.jpg[/url]

I would guess Ivan Scratuglia has the most credits. Omar Capuano also has a ton of credits.

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:19, topic:705”]Ooo…that is a dangerous book to have in hand, amigo. LOTS of errors and untruths.
Hope you don’t take it for the SW Bible![/quote][quote=“Tom B., post:21, topic:705”]I would guess Ivan Scratuglia has the most credits.[/quote]
Well I guess that proves Brother Chris_Casey’s point. Weisser only has Ivan Scratuglia down for 2 (!) films but he’s in at least a zontatrillion … so how many do you reckon Brother Tom B. ? (More than 50?)
It might well be enough to knock Fernando of the top spot I reckon.
Oh - and I don’t really hold Weisser’s book up as the bible … but when we’re talking about Rosalba Neri I can obviously only keep one book in hand - the other of course I need for typing. Praise the Lord.

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:19, topic:705”]Ooo…that is a dangerous book to have in hand, amigo. LOTS of errors and untruths.
Hope you don’t take it for the SW Bible![/quote]

Actually Chris I do look upon this book as just like the bible.

It’s a great book but you shouldn’t believe everything you read in it. :wink:

[quote=“Phil H, post:23, topic:705”]Actually Chris I do look upon this book as just like the bible.

It’s a great book but you shouldn’t believe everything you read in it. ;)[/quote]

Heh heh heh! :wink:

Hope you don’t take it for the SW Bible![/quote]I haven’t read the book but according to what I’ve read about it I believe that the whole book (and Weisser too) is a big joke. Full of errors, films that doesn’t exist and plain lying too.

OH Geez! Where to begin. I got this book when it came out. Had to special order it (a hardback edition that cost me more money than i care to remember!). On one hand, it is quite a useful book to have, but it is littered with an almost unbelievable amount of mistakes. Wrong plot descriptions; wrong character/actor names; some actors are listed several times, (as different people, when in fact it was just different psuedonyms they had used). Then there’s stuff like, three different mentions of Peter Lee Lawrence’s death, all suggesting a different time period. At one point it says he killed himself shortly after completing one film, when in fact he made several more after it! The list really is endless…

check this

http://www.lovelockandload.net/forum/index.php?topic=244.0

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:27, topic:705”]check this

http://www.lovelockandload.net/forum/index.php?topic=244.0[/quote]

Ha, ha, ha, unbelievable!!!

Yeah, they really don’t like him very much do they.
And you can see why!
However, It is still the easiest to use A-Z guide there is so far and can be helpful for cross referencing purposes. You just have to tread carefully and double check any information in it.

I looked in my files and I have Scratuglia listed for 57 Spaghetti western roles. 11 as Giovanni Scratuglia and 42 as Ivan Scratuglia, 2 as Ivan Scratt, 1 as Ivan Scrat and 1 as Ivan Stratton totaling 57.

I thought the article on Weisser was a bit too easy on the guy. I don’t thing he saw 30 percent of the films he wrote about he just used Unitalian books, clippings and other information he could find. He thinks Daniele Vargas is a female when in fact it’s Dan Vargas’ proper name who played the main protagonist in CEMETERY WITHOUT CROSSES and Good Jim in THE STRANGER RETURNS. By the way he never did return any of the posters, stills and lobby cards I supplied him for the book. He claimed they were destroyed in a hurricane. The book is only good for a quick reference and then you are on your own to find out any further information.

Omero Cappana has 58 credits probably many as a stuntman so take your pick Scratuglia or Capanna.

Very amusing read! And i did have some of those Asian Trash Cinema digests that were mentioned. They were (as said) just as mistake ridden, and Weisser seemed obsessed with making out that a couple of the actors were gay for some reason. In fact he didn’t seem to even like the genre much which begged the question as to why he would bother. Unfortunately it seems a common thing with a lot of books. I recently read one about Hammer films allegedly written by a “lifelong fan” and it was littered with mistakes too. Back to Weisser’s spaghetti book though…if i had taken half those reviews seriously i wouldn’t have sought out and seen some very good films!

Fernando Sancho have made 53, at least in Shobary’s list.