Where's Lorenzo?

Ok, having just mastered the art of taking screenshots (thanks extended to Bad Lt, Soren et al) I have decided to practice my new skills with this bit of fun.

The game is called Where’s Lorenzo and the idea is I post a pic of Lorenzo Robledo and you guess which of his many films it is from. Some will be easy, others slightly more obscure. Hours of fun for all the family.

So here is a pretty simple one to get things started.

Long Live your Death?

Vamos a matar … ! :wink:

Well done Paco Roman!
This is Mr Robledo as a U.S army captain in Companeros!

Where’s Lorenzo part two to follow shortly!

Here’s a nice easy one that everyone should get.

Too easy

I’ll take the bait though: A fistful of dollars :slight_smile:

Yes, I know, but I thought it would give everyone a chance. (Not that Soren needed it of course)
How about this one?

You are mistaken I need every chance I can get :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, 24 hours and no takers. I’d post another shot of Lorenzo from the same movie but, true to form, this is actually the only time you see him as far as I can tell. So, to give you all a further clue, the shot below includes the guy Lorenzo drags through town behind his horse. Maybe that will help.

A Minute To Pray, A Second to Die?

Sorry, no.
Here’s one last clue. A nasty little image from the film which is hard to forget. This little fella’s just about to get his head chopped off by a french beauty.

[quote=“Phil H, post:12, topic:973”]Sorry, no.
Here’s one last clue. A nasty little image from the film which is hard to forget. This little fella’s just about to get his head chopped off by a french beauty.

[/quote]
Cemetary without crosses.

Is the correct answer!

I’ll post a new one tomorrow.

Here’s today’s ‘Where’s Lorenzo?’ challenge. Hopefully, not as hard as the last one proved to be.
Name the film that poor old Lorenzo is suffering in this time.

4 of the Apocalypse - is Chaco being nasty to him? :stuck_out_tongue:

Must be ‘Four of the Apocalypse’ !?

Dang !!! The Rev. was quicker on the draw !!! :slight_smile:

Yes indeed. Chaco was bringing a whole new meaning to the term “skinning up” with poor old Lorenzo on the wrong end of the proceedings.
Congratulations to our quick draw clergyman!

Where’s Where’s Lorenzo? :wink: