I downloaded all the SW soundtracks (full albums with all seperate tracks) I could find on YouTube, and manually edited all the info-tags (so music player apps display all the correct details) & added/embedded album covers.
Since I got them for free and they are publicly available, if anyone wants a copy, send me a private message and I can provide one to you (saves you the work of manually tagging every single track if you download them yourself). (They are in 200-300kbps variable bitrate, 70-100MB per album). I have:
Bruno Nicolai - 100k Dollars for Ringo & Corri Uomo Corri (Run Man Run), Dead Men Ride
Luis Bacalov - Django (1966), The Grand Duel, Quien Sabe/Bullet for the General
Riz Ortolani - Day of Anger (both Intl. Version & Italian Version)
Anton Garcia Abril - Texas Addio
Roberto Pregadio: Forgotten Pistolero (Pistolero dell’Ave Maria)
Ennio Morricone: All Leone Films (some if not all in FLAC), Companeros, Il Mercenario, Death Rides a Horse, The Hellbenders, Grande Silenzio, Pistol for Ringo, Return of Ringo, Big Gundown, Tepepa, (and a Morricone Western Hits collection in lossless/CD-quality FLAC)
I also have Elmer Bernsteins “Magnificent 7” OST, Nino Rotas “The Godfather” OST, and Osanna’s “Milano Calibro 9” OST.
Won’t post links here (just to be extra careful not to cause trouble over copyright by publically sharing a link, even though the owners are sharing these works for free on YT), Private Message me if you want a copy and I can upload the mp3/FLAC files to a large file transfer site (free of charge).