Where people kill the most (DVD Eng dubbed)

hi
i released this movie in south africa on dvdr only
no extra features .its $20 each to forum members .i will email the sleeve to the buyers.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/312234285279?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

email me direclty
videob@telkomsa.net

But this was already released by Koch Media in a fine edition 10 years ago plus Wild East (!) will be releasing it in a few months:

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Dove_si_spara_di_più/DVD

not in english i am the first to release it in english
i am not concerned about other releases
thanks for info anyway

i dont care about other releases.this is first time its english .others were not english

Wild East’s version will most certainly be in English.

i own full legal rights for south africa but choose to sell it on dvdr as i am not prepared to replicate 100 and only sell 100 of this movie.
one day when i do decide to have it replicated then i will post it here again

Are you the new Franco Cleef? :open_mouth:

whats wrong with franco cleef?he gave you guys very good titles.some people never had a problem buying them but unlike him i own rights unfortunately.

Nothing at all.

Are you still going to release The Hangman’s Tree? Looking forward to that one. Hopefully you’ll reconsider releasing Three Gun Showdown, as well. I’m sure everybody will buy that.

did you use the koch media print for your dvd-r ? because the koch is anamorphic and your seems letterboxed.

i have nothing to do with koch media or wild east.i buy my movies
direct from distributors in italy been doing it for 20 year

This is a good release from the South African label Global Video. The image is nice and crisp - see above for screen caps and the audio is clear. There is none of the motion blur and interlacing associated with Wild East’s releases. Both Italian and English audio tracks are included. Global has taken the decision not to release a physical disc, but a digital copy can be ordered from them directly.

The story is Romeo and Juliet transposed to the spaghetti west! Even Spanish horror star Paul Naschy makes a rare western appearance!

This is well worth getting and the first English language release of the film.

$15 for a file transfer
email me direct videob@telkomsa.net

due to the virus i could not have them replicated ,therefore i do it via file transfer
other titles
days of vengeance
ramon the mexican
satans bed -indonesian horror

In your dreams !

1 Like

:rofl:

no one forcing anyone to buy,but that’s my price