THE BIG GUNDOWN
DAY OF ANGER
DEATH RIDES A HORSE
THE UGLY ONES
DJANGO PREPARE A COFFIN
SHOOT THE LIVING PRAY FOR THE DEAD
TEPEPA
THE MERCENARY

If anyone could help me out, I’d really appreciate it. I’m DYING to see these films and I really need your guys help.

Thanx,
Blonde66

Depends on which language and code you want…

If you go to each film’s page in thew database you will find a link to DVD releases for them. Most are available from amazon.de or amazon.com

I’d like them to be English dubbed (Region 1) if possible.

I always have a look at this site, if I want to knoe´w something about available DVDs:

[url]http://www.ofdb.de/view.php?page=start[/url]

It’s in German but I think finding the DVD would be possible for you.

THE BIG GUNDOWN - Franco Cleef release NTSC Region1
DAY OF ANGER - Wild East release NTSC Region1
DJANGO PREPARE A COFFIN - NTSC Region1 Grindhouse Experience Spaghetti Western Bible Vol 1 (cheap and readily available, beware the right audio track is missing, but the picture quality is widescreen and pretty good)

There are better versions out there, except for Day of Anger, but these are the only titles you listed available in Region 1 and a decent picture quality

This advice has been given many times before but if you are serious about seeing as many of these films as you can it is essential to have a region free DVD player. These are very cheap now and it is also possible to convert most region specific players with a bit of internet surfing.

If that is done then The Ugly Ones, Tepepa and Shoot the Living are all readily available in europe with english audio. (Tepepa has sections where the english audio doesn’t exist but most of it is there).

I agree a region free player is the way to go and can run you less than $40 for a Phillips.

This will be one of my next purchases…

My region free player is still going strong after being purchased in 2002.

My player dates back to 01 or so…

Can it play dvd r’s ?

yes!

Not bad.

If you haven’t managed to wear down your dvd player in 8 years you’ve seen far too few movies on it :slight_smile:

Mine is only a year older and I of course watch plenty of movies.

Then you bought a way-too-expensive one :wink:

The fact is, that I HAVE managed to wear down my DVD player. That’s why I currently wear down my brother’s former player (the 8 year old one).

And HE bought a way too expensive one back then…

How long did this one last then Dillinger ?

Can’t really remember. Maybe the memories are hurting too much…