What's the origin of your avatar?

And here is my previous avatars by the way:

Hereā€™s Johnny ā€¦

not

Interesting, but now we all see you as an indian :-\ :D. Maybe if you had Chief Dan Goerge, wecould thinkof you as the all knowing noble savage.

I thinkit suits you better. :wink:

Iā€™m old, but not that old

LOL

[quote=ā€œLindberg, post:36, topic:1929ā€]Here is Ennioo when heā€™s had too many beers:

And here is is about to tell us something very important:

And here he just stands and looks:
[/quote]

Thanks for posting Lindbergā€¦ I like them all !

@ Silence

I like your current one the best.

[quote=ā€œENNIOO, post:46, topic:1929ā€]@ Silence

I like your current one the best.[/quote]
Iā€™ve allready had 3 others so I wonā€™t change!

Silence, I think you should have a photo of Trintignant since your nick is ā€˜Silenceā€™ :wink:

The one where he holds his gun looks pretty cool

Why doesnā€™t someone have a photo of Frederico Boido? I like this guy he often pops up in various small parts

Also Burt Reynolds as Navajo Joe would be cool

And George Hilton, Raf Baldassarre, Dean Reed, and maybe Lou Castel would be cool as well

1 Like

i stay with milian!

Yes, Dean Reed would make an excellent avatar, agreed !

I seem to remeber having a Lou Castel-avatar onceā€¦ One where he has a noose around his neck, probably from Matalo. Have also had Gemma from Return of Ringo, the two guys from A Fistful of Travellers Cheques and also of course The Three Amigos before joining up with Alvaro Vitali, but he too must go one day :slight_smile:

I also have a few up for grabs. No one has a Kinski? Strange. Is it because heā€™s an ugly mofo? How about an abstract Kinskiā€¦

or an abstract Garkoā€¦

Angel Face. Who are you kidding with yours. With your Kung Fu knowledge, I imagine you asā€¦

not hinting Sherp butā€¦

Silence, donā€™t change a thing! Your new avatar is awesome! (my Django screen is enhanced, my DVD is the same as yours)

They donā€™t have to be from SWā€™s eitherā€¦

or

Tigrero has Kinski.

Mine is easy, my favourite movie, great actor cool character. It came in one of the first google images, so i am quite surprised nobody else has it.
I think changing avatars distracts a bit, as the just help to see who posted what, well of course you could remember names, but i am bad in that.
I would only change it for the shot in Fistful of dollars where clint does the duel and you have the close-up of his legs with the boots in the tight jeans followed by the close up of VolonteĀ“s legs. I want the close up on clintĀ“s shoes, and the shoes as wellā€¦
I like LodeĀ“s avatar, combined with the signature pic its pure genius.

I agree.

Disagree

Dunno

Agree to disagree perhapsā€¦

I disagree with agreeing to disagree.

Nice one !