What's on your Christmas list?

Something to do with taxes, oh well nevermid

Taxes on your wish list ??

This is really beyond me.

Taxis maybe …

All DVDS: The Third Man (German DVD-about $15 cheaper than the Criterion), Island of Lost Souls, 13 Assassins, Mark of the Vampire, While the City Sleeps.

Thurn und Taxis, no doubt

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:42, topic:2535”]Taxes on your wish list ??

This is really beyond me.[/quote]

Yes I wished they were less

nothing attainable without hardwork, but an mp3 player like an ipod or zune will do as I need something to listen to at work or I will go insane, oh wait too late

I got a zune. The one thing that makes them better than an ipod is that you can pay a monthly rate, the price of one cd a month, and download as much as you want.

Hannibal Brooks… escaping from Germany via an elephant
Flight Of The Bird-Men, or Escape Of The Bird-Men… escaping from Germany via hang-gliders
Bear Island
The Borgia Stick
How I spent My Summer Vacation (the original)

http://www.wildeast.net/alive-or-preferably-deadkiss-kiss-bang-bang-dec-20-2011-p-172.html?zenid=3565848376f417f336e95c82738f1a6d

Pre ordered,it’ll be in stock on 20.12.
With a bit of luck i’ll get it to yule :slight_smile:

Nothing

I put nothing on it last year, but they came up with a present nevertheless
I hope it’s over as quickly as possible, don’t like it at all

Same here, never been much of a festive period person.

What the hell is this? :o
Horoscope advert?

The usual spam. Never answer to it, just ignore.

I’m thinking of merging all the spam posts in one thread, will save some time.

Can’t you just delete that shit?

Only Sebastian can do this.

Mods are relatively underprivileged in this forum me thinks.

Always thought that aswell.

We are no Mods. Well, I’m not.

Can’t say that anything changed for me since I turned from Django (who shoots deputies any day) to Deputy. OK, I can merge topics (but silence is quicker with that) and a few more things I forgot …

Btw, anybody here who wants to contribute to the database in whatever form (editing errors, uploading posters and pics etc) can do this. Only thing you have to do to get access is you have to PM Sebastian and ask him to create an account for you.
A few years ago everybody could register by himself, but due to the spamming problem the access is now only possible via Seb.

Again, everybody is welcome.