What SW would you choose to be seen in 3D

In fact SWs were then blamed by the critics for their flat images. And they really made the screen look flat by using tele lenses and too much zooming.

haha the comments about Steffen are hilarious

I haven’t seen any of the new 3D movies yet… mainly because my girlfriend is not even slightly interested. Guess I will have to go check one out, just to see what it is

I hate 3D but I’d like to see any of Fidani movies on 3D!

same here - none for me.

Tho I think 3D films are cool, SWs shouldn’t be changed.

I’ve got a bit of a problem with motion sickness in films with handheld camera work, like the recent District 9 (although I enjoyed the film), so afraid it may carry over into the 3D films also… not a very pleasant feeling in a theatre

Yeah, I’m not a big fan of that either.

I love handheld camera work, when used properly, but hate when I get sick feeling from it

Then you must not like Joe D’Amato’s camera work.

I love it actually…

Like I said, I like that kind of camera work, it just doesn’t agree with me sometimes. Usually older films like that are no problem for me, because they don’t go overboard, and its still film.

These days, its a digital HD image, with extreme camera movement for long periods of time

Yeh they can go a bit overboard with handheld camera in some films today…not good for my poor head :smiley: .

Ok then, how about Tony Scott films then?

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:31, topic:2273”]Yeh they can go a bit overboard with handheld camera in some films today…not good for my poor head :smiley: .[/quote]I know, Lars von Trier films look like if the cameraman had a parkinson’s disease.

The camera just seems to be all over the show.

Or maybe the camera is the show?

Haven’t seen any Tony Scott films since the 90s, and remember very little about the ones I have seen… not too interested in his work

One way to look at it I suppose.