What is the worst SW you saw?

Curiosity got the better of me… I just finished watching Alleluja & Sartana Are Sons… Sons of God. My verdict? Just as bad as Trinity and Sartana… Those Dirty S.O.B.s. Could not find a thread for it, maybe I ought to create one, I feel like writing down how I feel about this one.

There’s one I haven’t been able to find… I think it starred Lawrence Tierney’s kid; Scott Brady… It starts out with a narrator saying: " I am death…" and gives a weird speech about being dead… the movie opens with 3 guys raping an Indian woman. I saw it at the drive-in and I wasn’t prepared for that opening-scene, so I ducked into another car with alcohol or something. I always wanted to see that film to see if it was as bad as I thought.

The worst viewing experience might be THE BEAST directed by Mario Costa.

I really had high hopes for that one, and they were completely wrecked. I don’t understand how the film could go wrong with its components, but it drastically did. Tis a shame.

For me it’s got to be these two, Apache Blood (1975) with Ray Danton and Patience Has a Limit, We Don’t (1974) with Peter Martell.
Just plain awful.

This is an interesting thread. Plenty of oaters that I need to watch to discover how bad they truly are. I’m looking forward to it! Heh.

That’s the one. An insult to the moviemaking process. And not even “hilariously” bad either, so there’s not even any joy to be mined from that angle.

I’m going with THE BRUTE. I had such high expectations for that film, and they were instantly dashed. What a disappointment.

A Bullet for Sandoval. Ugh.

Good joke … :wink:

Yes, I am chuckling indeed :stuck_out_tongue:

If youre referring to my pick, I have only seen a handful of stinkers, Sandoval certainly being one of them. The others:

Django against Sartana
Kid Vengeance

I actually hated Sandoval more than these though, I think because it was trying to be good, but it got it wrong so badly. A large part due to Ernest Borgnine’s hideous over-acting.

I havnt gotten to scraping the bottom of the spaghetti barrel though yet. :smiley:

Bullet for Sandoval worse than Kid Vengeance ?

What ???!

[quote=“the_ugly, post:371, topic:176”]If youre referring to my pick, I have only seen a handful of stinkers, Sandoval certainly being one of them. The others:

Django against Sartana
Kid Vengeance

I actually hated Sandoval more than these though, I think because it was trying to be good, but it got it wrong so badly. A large part due to Ernest Borgnine’s hideous over-acting.

I havnt gotten to scraping the bottom of the spaghetti barrel though yet. :D[/quote]

Sandoval is a great western, not a typical Spaghie, but one with ideas. Of course not everybody will like it, but one of the worst? Hmm …

But don’t bother, it’s ok to hate it, like it is ok to hate every other Spag one does dislike for whatever reasons.

Bury Them Deep - not very fair to hugely use stock footage from other SW
Clint The Stranger - can’t pick a good scene in this one
The Great Adventure - just plain bore, even Palance can’t save it
Little Rita - have no idea now what was wrong with it, but place at the very bottom of my list says that probably everything

other possible candidates: Cjamango, His Name Was King, Dead For A Dollar, Dynamite Jim

The Beast, White Commanche.

Have to admit I’m not a big fan of SANDOVAL, either. I don’t hate it, but it doesn’t rank very highly with me.

The Return of Shanghai Joe. I couldnt take it for more than 30 minutes but I doubt It was going to get any better

I haven’t seen them all yet, so I can’t say with certainty which is the worst. So far, I agree with Tomas. I watched The Great Adventure last weekend - and I only watched about half of the film before pulling it out. About the only thing good about this “film” is the background scenery.

Fat Boys of Trinity. You may need medication after this one :smiley: .

God, just the title of that one is awful enough