What Film Are You Watching Tonight?

I think so too, i haven’t seen it in awhile but it’s a good one IMO.

I like it, too. Plus, it’s one of maybe only two onscreen performances by Carter Wong (that I’ve seen) that I actually like.

Killing Machine.

George Rivero plays a truck driver who goes on the revenge path after his wife is killed. Lee Van Cleef plays the main bad guy with ease and is the best thing about this ok action film. Score which sticks in your head is by the De Angelis brothers.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:7923, topic:372”]Killing Machine.

George Rivero plays a truck driver who goes on the revenge path after his wife is killed. Lee Van Cleef plays the main bad guy with ease and is the best thing about this ok action film. Score which sticks in your head is by the De Angelis brothers.[/quote]

Remember to watch that in one in the cinema, back in the days when when going to the cinema was almost a small luxury

RETURN TO SLEEPAWAY CAMP

Phone Booth (2002) by Joel Schumacher.

I really like that movie. But that’s because I don’t like Colin “Fecking” Farrell and the concept of Jack Bauer giving Farrell his comeuppance is pleasing to me (obviously I know that the movie in fact stands or falls entirely on Farrell’s fine performance, but I prefer my “Farrell getting an etiquette lesson” construct ;D ).

POSSE

I loved the thing. Yeah, it’s not a masterpiece, but it isn’t intended to be in my view. It’s just a very gripping suspense thriller that functions as it is supposed to.

Re-Animator. A personal favorite.

I’ll try On The Silver Globe finally

I’m not sure which film I’ll pull out of the bag. I really need to get around to visiting THE MASTER GUNFIGHTER.

i like that one - was surprised how bad ratings it has though :o

Good to hear you enjoyed it. And I know… the reviews aren’t too favorable. Still, I enjoy Tom Laughlin and I’m looking forward to it. Just have to find the darned time!

The Dion Brothers ( 1974 ).

Stacy Keach plays the lead and plays it perfection. He teams up with his brother as they want to open a restaurant, but things do not go to plan. Its an interesting mix of action and comedy that mostly works in a style all of its own. Some memorable and different scenes make this an interesting watch.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:7935, topic:372”]The Dion Brothers ( 1974 ).

Stacy Keach plays the lead and plays it perfection. He teams up with his brother as they want to open a restaurant, but things do not go to plan. Its an interesting mix of action and comedy that mostly works in a style all of its own. Some memorable and different scenes make this an interesting watch.[/quote]

Did you watch the US VHS rip? Thats the one I have. Also, did you notice the Spaghetti style gunshots from Keach’s Brother’s gun?

Thats right I viewed the U.S vhs rip. Yes the gunshots from his brother put a smile on my face :wink: . Thought that end scene was great, just kept going on.

I knew you’d like that. :wink:

tiger over wall
iron fisted monk

Yesterday’s Enemy (1959). It’s been awhile that i’ve watched a war film, i think this one is a good one.