What ever happened to ... Sartana?

Some people tend to put SWs in a certain row. They say that Girotti’s Django has to be set before Nero’s Django to explain the storyline. They also try to find some kind of connection between Leone’s three Dollar flicks.

Therefore Cardone’s Sartana has to be set after the Carnimeo Sartanas. This opens one crucial question:

What happened to Sartana to make the light hearted Cardshark become such a badass villain ???

and why Django became a guitarist later in his life?

1 Like

where was that?

Ah! That Django!

[quote=“Dillinger, post:1, topic:2451”]Some people tend to put SWs in a certain row. They say that Girotti’s Django has to be set before Nero’s Django to explain the storyline. They also try to find some kind of connection between Leone’s three Dollar flicks.

Therefore Cardone’s Sartana has to be set after the Carnimeo Sartanas. This opens one crucial question:

What happened to Sartana to make the light hearted Cardshark become such a badass villain ???[/quote]

Hmmm, but don’t you think (like we all think) that this Kinski like Sartana is a completely different character than the Bond like Sartana?

1 Like

He probably became mentally insane in those Fidani Sartana films.

…or he went crazy, when people told him, that Steffen is his brother…

Or maybe it’s actually set before! Sartana died and was reincarnated as supernatural figure who must kill bad guy to atone for his sins… though it doesn’t stop him from being a greedy bastard. Aw hell, I actually haven’t seen “Mille dollari sul nero”, gotta rectify the situation.

1 Like

C’mon Stan! You know who started this thred, don’t you :wink:

I wasn’t sure …

Or as ENNIOO likes to say: You never know.

This is true my friend :wink: .

And why can’t he deside if he likes his mustache or not?

1 Like

Also, why did Sartana age 10+ years after the two first movies? You know, in the two first movies he’s a brunette and in the two next movies he has turned blonde and looks older (at least in my opinion, not complaining though, Sartana’s still a dapper gentleman).

And then George Hilton’s Sartana appears as young and brunette as earlier

1 Like

Much like it is every time there is a new Bond. :laughing:

2 Likes

This topic is hilarious. :laughing:

2 Likes