What Are You Listening to at the Moment?

Johnny Yuma soundtrack today…‘What do you think you will find behind the Mountains’ is mentioned in the title song, and I reckon it will be in my head all week now.

Hatebreed - The rise of brutality

• Pretty straightforward hardcore. The edges have been softened a little too often, in my opinion. But that’s probably the reason why this band sells hundreds of thousands cd’s. Anyway, I wanted some music to accompany me making meat balls. This will do fine.

JOHNNY YUMA 1967

Outstanding bloody revenger SW epic and top class music :wink:

Just you mentioning it has it stuck in mine.
Johnny Yuma Don’t Go…Johhny Yuma Stay Here…
Oh no!!! I love it, but will it ever leave my head??

WOLFMOTHER a great 70’s sounding rock album best new album in years

1 Like

[quote=“Phil H, post:64, topic:425”]Just you mentioning it has it stuck in mine.
Oh no!!! I love it, but will it ever leave my head??[/quote]

Do you feel lucky ?

[quote=“Phil H, post:64, topic:425”]Just you mentioning it has it stuck in mine.
Oh no!!! I love it, but will it ever leave my head??[/quote]Count me in too. One of my favorite sw songs which will stuck in my head for days.

Wicker Man (the original) soundtrack. Boy that’s good stuff.

BREAKHEART PASS soundtrack by Jerry Goldsmith, which is one of my fav Goldsmith western scores.

LA BANDA DEL GOBBO soundtrack by Franco Micalizzi

Sounds good to me even though I do not have, but listened to Napoli Violenta by the same composer the other day and was impressed.

All Micalizzi scores I have listened so far have been superb.
A Special Cop in Action
Napoli Violenta
Roma a mano armata etc.

Hold-Up ( Istantanea Di Una Rapina) soundtrack by Franco Micalizzi , which is a nice mixture of 70’s grooves and vocals by the excellent Edda Dell 'Orso.

Matalo! soundtrack by Mario Migliardi .

Well I am listening to a danish band called gypsies on myspace right now. Do the danes here know them?

I saw them as opening act this saturday for a great charity concert of hiphop merged with jazzy improvisation at the end(curse and dendeman were the german hiphop guys; and clueso normally does singersongwriter stuff, but did the jazz thing with great band(guitar,drums and contrabass))

Gypsies were unexpected and i did not know them before. but they took the stage by storm and were really great, especially live since the recorded stuff on myspace is not that strong. They are also playing in the netherlands. check it:[url]http://myspace.com/gypsiesdk[/url]
the video dk snippet shows what i am talking about.

This Dane don’t. But I’m not really into the Danish music scene and Hiphop and R&B which I can see they are classified under is definitely not my beat.

Rock AND roll.

Red Sun soundtrack by Maurice Jarre.

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:76, topic:425”]This Dane don’t. But I’m not really into the Danish music scene and Hiphop and R&B which I can see they are classified under is definitely not my beat.

Rock AND roll.[/quote]
well they are hard to classify, no R&B though for sure. They rock with having the complete band with guitar bass and stuff. maybe comparable to gym class heroes.
you should check danish stuff. know Tina Dico? she is great, also on myspace.

and better looking than the gypsies

LL COOL J - Mama said knock you out

-when he still rhymed hard!

Ry Cooder compilation album containing some good tunes from; Southern Comfort, The Long Riders, Paris Texas and Trespass.