What Are You Listening to at the Moment?

Ringo rides again

1 Like

I was joking a bit, doppianome. Don’t like dinosaurs, but I sure like the Rolling Stones.
Pink Floyd and Leonard Cohen too (they’re not that recent I’d say)
But, from time to time, when I’m in the mood (not necessarily a bad one) I like my music L-O-U-D, V-E-R-Y L-O-U-D

We can’t all be sweet guys.
And anybody who hates women and children can’t be all bad, can he?

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:40, topic:425”]:smiley: Ok Stanton I was teasing you a little bit ! Head banger is very heavy indeed :o :o

If it works for you and you like it Stanton then go for it.

Dont let me stop you in any way… ;D[/quote]

No problem, I was sure that you were teasing a bit.

And of course I’m not interested to stop you and your taste either.

It’s not so important what music you enjoy, it’s only important that you enjoy music.

Lindsay Lohan “Love is forever”

No…just kidding!

Backstreet Boys “Crotch-grabber”

1 Like

[shadow=red,left][/shadow]

Molto Bene Scherf , yes Leonard Cohen “Suzanne” I had that playing some years ago.
The Stones also wrote some good songs for others and I can hear them and tap Ok.

I think when you play it very very loud…it may be a call for help :wink: or maybe your finger slipped ;D :o

I assumed you were German but I see you speak Italian and maybe some Belgian
connection so now I am not sure. Dutch possibly also …

Ehm I love beautiful , sexy , intelligent women especially in Westerns/Giallos/Horror
but I agree with you about those hooligan type kids who terrorise and commit crimes ???

Spaghetti soundtrack time today I thought, so listening to the expanded score to THE BIG GUNDOWN.

Nice, but when I listen to spaghetti soundtracks I usually listen to a whole bunch of them!

One is not enough! :wink:

I thinks it’s great that we have so many different types of music, cuz everyone can find something he will like. I like both heavy and melodic music, it depends on my mood which type i listen to. The thing i can’t stand is modern pop music, it makes my ears bleed. Talking about heavy music - i am a singer in a metal band called Jarh if anyone’s interested. We haven’t got any demo records so far, but that’s gonna change soon i hope.

Abosolutely my fave band of all time!

I’ve downloaded loads of great tracks from http://remix.kwed.org recently. This site has remixes of old commodore 64 music as well as the original songs as sid-format. I don’t usually listen electronical music but I love these nostalgic c-64 sounds.

[quote=“Silvanito, post:47, topic:425”]Nice, but when I listen to spaghetti soundtracks I usually listen to a whole bunch of them!

One is not enough! ;)[/quote]

Yes, I know what you mean !

My neighbour has long hair, earings on both ears, washes on leap years , tattered jeans,
a stoop, a glass eye, a crystal ball , he turns green and plays LOUD HEADBANGER ROCK ;D :smiley:

The other day i saw him with a big SAFETY PIN stapled right through his NOSE… ;D

I asked him with concern " Oh dear me are you a PUNK Rocker now ?" ;D

He replied with a depressed look " Nah mate I got a heavy cold and I lost My HANKIE" ;D

Seriously though all you heavy loud “bangers” there is room for you all as I would not
want any of you singing the BEAUTIFUL BALLADS, I rather you leave them for
ENGELBERT HUMPERDINCK, BILLY FURY and JULIO IGLESIAS… :smiley: :o

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:51, topic:425”]Seriously though all you heavy loud “bangers” there is room for you all as I would not
want any of you singing the BEAUTIFUL BALLADS, I rather you leave them for
ENGELBERT HUMPERDINCK, BILLY FURY and JULIO IGLESIAS… :smiley: :o[/quote]

I disagree. If Paul Anka can cover ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ then anything is fair game the other way too.

Agree. It’s not a serious discussion though, Phil. My dream would be Dolly Parton (in her glory days) head-banging, for obvious reasons.

Does anyone here play an instrument themeselves?

And if somebody says “yes I play my organ” :smiley:

then they need severe disciplining …(preferebly from an attractive lady…) ;D

I am really angry at PAUL ANKA that instead of his world beating classics like

“Diana” 57 “Love me warm and tender” 62 “a steel guitar and a glass of wine” 61

that he should be meddling with this “teen spirit”…I mean what next ?.. ???

Scherf I like your Dolly Parton 44DD song “allegations”… :o

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:55, topic:425”]And if somebody says “yes I play my organ” :smiley:

then they need severe disciplining …(preferebly from an attractive lady…) ;D[/quote]

You silly boy :smiley:

You mean they need a lady to blow their trumpet ;D

;D Excellent idea Silv. :o

bass guitar

“Understanding” - Amy Lee

I just receivedCarlo Savina’s COMIN’ AT YA! in the mail today. Finally someone with some taste put this long neglected score on CD. Wow what a great time I’m having right now listening to, in my opinion, one of the best scores in the genre. I think I’ll go find my 3-D glasses I got when I saw the film back in '80 and put them on and really get into it.