What are you eating or drinking at the moment?

Gnocchi ala genovese.

Shot of Bulleit bourbon. Marvin, have you ever tried that one? Decent bourbon, cool old west looking bottle.

Canā€™t say that I have. Heck, I donā€™t even believe Iā€™ve heard of it! Iā€™ll have to check my local liquor stores to see if they carry it. Thanks for the tip! :slight_smile:

PANCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKES!

Pancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakes
pancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakes
pancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakes
pancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakespancakes!!!

Sugar & Lemon, then Maple Syrup. As God intended.

Happy pancake day, everyone.

Pancakes :smiley: ā€¦was not to keen on the Maple Syrup though.

Interesting, never heard of sugar and lemon on pancakes before. Is it a Brit thing?

@Pacificador

Never thought about it but I suppose it might be. Certainly the traditional way to have them over here. But then again, maybe itā€™s a French thing as our pancakes are more like crepes than the big big fat mothers you fellas have in North America. Either way, itā€™s to be recommended.

For my part, I double dipped this pancake day. Lemon and sugar with my lunch time serving and then Nutella, banana, strawberries and ice cream with the evening batch. So good.

Iā€™m a pancake lover, too. I just like mine with syrup, though. I leave the fancy stuff to the wife.

Here in Canada pancakes with maple syrup and butter is still a big thing. Theyā€™re not always ā€œbig mothersā€ but definitely thicker than crepes. Usually itā€™s served with breakfast sausages and lots of coffee.

Beer, pizza, cake and pistachios. (watching football ;D)

making toasts and drink pepsi cola

Dark chocolate with whole hazelnuts.

A shot of Gentleman Jack

Jim Beam: Straight, no chaser.

Roast Pork, crackling turned out better than I thought, extra salty and crunchy, heart stopping goodness.

Eating a piece of lemon poundcake.

Couple a shots of Monte Alban ā€œMezcal con Gusanoā€ :smiley:

Vanilla ice creamā€¦

having a (second) glass of wine, red moscato

Cornish pasty! Lovely.