What are you eating or drinking at the moment?

Not “at the moment”, but last night mrs.caress and I decided to take advantage of a Buy-One-Get-One-Free offer from Pizza Hut. I had the Vegetable Sizzler - basically jalapenos and onions with extra jalapenos - and it was bloody lovely. I love hot stuff anyway so the humble jalapeno holds no fear at all. Indeed, I gave my pizza a drizzle of habanero sauce to give it a little power-up, so to speak. Beautiful.

Now though, my bumhole is screaming at me like a trapped pig. And there appears to be some sort of tractor beam stopping me from moving further than ten metres away from the toilet.

I don’t think I feel too good.

Yup, I love hot food too…you pay the piper the next day but I still keep going back for more!!

Cold pizza.

Chicken soup and a grilled cheese sandwich.

Herb-coated chicken, chips (fries to my Trans-Atlantic brethren) and slaw. Simple, honest fayre.

We call them chips here in Canada too but mostly just when they’re with fish or being served from a “chip truck” (street vendor).

Sweet and sour chicken with rice.

a big steak with onions and potatoes

A chilli beef nacho pizza. A lot nicer than it sounds.

bauern guglhupf … and coffee

Black coffee and cigarettes.

A shot of Jamesons.

Black coffee.

Beer.

Is that pretty good?

Unlike Pacificador, I’m no whisky or whiskey drinker (the Irish add an ‘e’, as Americans do over Canadian liquors?), but I’m ok with Jameson’s (Irish) Whiskey, which doesn’t seem as harsh as it’s Scottish counterparts as it isn’t peat-smoked. Some of those Scotches are undrinkable to me.

Anyway on with the smoked and the spirits… and Kipper-Dave was in the pub a couple of days ago with these… "marinated in spiced brine, molasses and rum, smoke roasted with smouldering oak shavings.
The best smoked salmon I’ve ever tasted :). I bought two intending to freeze one - but it ain’t gonna happen!

I usually only shake hands with Jim Beam when I’m drinking.

Damn good…one of the smoothest whiskies I’ve ever had. I generally drink bourbon these days but was in the mood for something a little different.

@Rev - those look and sound fantastic. Love a good smoked salmon.

Since I’m usually strictly Jim Beam, I share your love of bourbon.

I’ve been intrigued by the Jameson brand because of their nifty commercials. Heh. I might have to try it sometime…

Just ordered a pizza.