Western Joke of the day

After my third (small) glass of ‘Ruby Port’ today, I figured that it would be nice for ‘SWDB’ to have its very own ‘daily jokes’ section…just something (on a daily basis) to bring a smile to others.

There are no prizes for best joke…no accolades…and no Claudia Cardinale to grimace as ‘Harmonica’ ignores her obvious invitation to bed! (what was 'Harmonica thinking of!!!)

This is simply for anyone who wishes to place a smile on an amigo’s face at any time of the day…

Below, is my humble contribution to what - I hope - others will add when they feel inclined…

'Three cowboys of the world are sitting around camp talking about how tough they were and the tales kept getting bigger and bigger. The cowboy from Australia says, “I wrestled a 200 pound crocodile and made it cry like a baby.” The Cowboy from Brazil shakes his head and says, “I killed a 400 pound steer with my bare hands.” The Cowboy from Texas just smiled and kept stirring the campfire with his leg.

Well…I had no sooner posted the first thread than I’d discovered another joke.

The following jest is particularly poignant for myself because I live on the Isle of Man…famous at the moment for the ‘T.T. Races’…the most famous motor-cycle road race in the World.

The isle of Man is also renowned for ‘Vikings’; tailess cats; and ‘The Laxey Wheel’ (the biggest working water wheel in the World) …

Back to the joke:

'A cowboy and a biker are on death row, and are to be executed on the same day. The day comes, and they are brought to the gas chamber. The warden asks the cowboy if he has a last request, to which the cowboy replies, “Ah shore do, wardn. Ah’d be mighty grateful if’n yoo’d play ‘Achy Breaky Heart’ fur me bahfore ah hafta go.” “Sure enough, cowboy, we can do that,” says the warden. He turns to the biker, “And you, biker, what’s your last request?” “That you kill me first.”

Dammit!!..here’s another one:

Three cowboys were hanging out in the bunkhouse. “I cowboys that smart aleck Tex,” said the first. “He’s going to start bragging about that new foreign car he bought as soon as he gets back.” “Not Tex,” the second cowboy replied. “He’ll always be just a good ol’ boy. When he walks in, I’m sure all he’ll say is hello.” “I know Tex better than either of you,” said the third. “He’s so smart, he’ll figure out a way to do both. Here he comes now.” Tex swung open the bunkhouse door and shouted, “Audi, partners!”

And another…

A police officer saw a officer dressed as a cowboy in the street, complete with huge stetson hat, spurs, and six shooters. “Excuse me, sir,” said the police officer, “who are you?” “My name’s Tex, officer,” said the cowboy. " eh?" said the police officer, “Are you from Texas?” “Nope, Louisiana.” “Louisiana? So why are you called Tex?” "Don’t want to be called Louise, do I .