šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Welcome to the site, Bubz.

Howdy Bubz

Welcome!

Wave of newcomers has slowed down a bit :slight_smile:

I encourage both old and new members to have a look around, click the little heart to ā€œlikeā€ useful information, ask questions, share discussions and readā€¦ we want you all to feel at home, and you can also earn so-called trust levels that will open some additional features for you to use in the forum.

1 Like

Hello,

Iā€™m Bart and I live in Belgium.
I am a big movie fan and I watch different genres.
Movies from 20 ties, horror, giallo, western, war, scifi, action, ā€¦
The list is long.

My plan is to make a top 50-100 of every genre for myself.
In search of a top list of western movies, I found the SWDB site and forum.
Iā€™ve been reading and searching here.
And now Iā€™m a new member

Greetings

6 Likes

Welcome amigo!

You might enjoy the official top 20 thread where you can submit your own list and compare it the other members :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.

1 Like

Salut from the US Amigo, welcome aboard! Thereā€™s lots to enjoy here, and plenty of helpful folks for any questions you might have.

1 Like

Hello! Iā€™m GoldMod. New to this forum and this overall cult-film/eurowestern community in general. Iā€™ve seen my fair share, thankfully, although I have a habit of holding off some of the ā€œbestā€ of the genre due to me not wanting a bad experience with some of the genre greats.

Yeehaw.

7 Likes

Welcome aboard Amigo, youā€™re in for a real treat here, thereā€™s quite a lot to see and enjoy, and a lot of fine fellas to help you out with recommendations and questions.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™ve been here for a few weeks but havenā€™t had time to say hi yet :slight_smile: I was eight or nine when I first watched For a Few Dollars More and since then Iā€™ve been a spaghetti fan. When I was a student, I watched a lot of spaghetti. The now defunct website Shobary Spaghetti Westerns helped me get to know the genre. After a long break I went back to watching and collecting spags.

7 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Ah, Shobary.
Used to love his body count reviews :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard Amigo, thereā€™s lots to enjoy here, and a lot of nice fellas to help you with recommendations and any questions you might have.

1 Like

Hola,
Iā€™ve been floating about on the sidelines for for a while and thought it was about time to say hello.

Thereā€™s some great work going on here with heaps of interesting info, keep that up :slight_smile:

Maybe see some of you at AWFF12 ?

8 Likes

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.

2 Likes

And hello to you. Good to have you on the site. Lots to enjoy here, and thereā€™s a great bunch of folk to get to know. :smiley:

4 Likes

Bienvenido Amigo,

Thereā€™s quite a lot of fun to be had here, and plenty of nice fellas to help you out with recommendations and questions.

4 Likes

Good to have you on board and itā€™s nice to see a fellow spag enthusiast who lives on Merseyside like me :+1:

2 Likes