WANTED: Un Dollaro Di Fuocu (1965)

or One Dollar of Fire.
Also known Epitaph for a Fast Gun.

Maybe someone who has the VHS can burn it onto a DVD-R for me?

PM me.

Richard

Does anybody know this film?
I just looked for it in the database but didn’t find it there.

Richard

Database link :

[url]http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Dólar_de_fuego,_Un[/url]

Thanks.
Still trying to find a copy of the film.

Richard

[quote=“Richard–W, post:1, topic:2755”]or One Dollar of Fire.
Also known Epitaph for a Fast Gun.

Maybe someone who has the VHS can burn it onto a DVD-R for me?

PM me.

Richard[/quote]
Was this ever released on home video in an English version, Richard? I’ve seen a French language version for download on the Internet. It sounds like an interesting film.

I understand, from a post at another forum, that it was released on VHS briefly in Spain and Italy. It was also broadcast in the Pennsylvania, USA area a number of times in its English dub back in the 1970s. And then there’s this:

Forgot to mention - French version "Pour un dollar d’amour" is a completely different "erotic version" of the film, with new scenes, re-edited by Eurociné and released, as far as I know, in French language only. Sadly, this is the only version I have been able to find. If anyone's got a copy of Italian, English or Spanish versions I'd be very interested in trade. Spanish tape release does exist, but it's very rare these days.

Not much to go on, I’m afraid.

Richard

I’ve heard of the Eurocine ‘erotic’ cut of the film too. The version I’ve heard is in circulation is a different French language release to the Eurocine ‘erotic’ cut; I’m guessing this is one of those films that exists in a multitude of different versions prepared for different markets.

Yeah, but is the core film any good?

YGPM.

Richard

Still looking.
Who’s got and can you copy it on a DVD-R for me?

Richard

I don’t have it on DVD-R, but I can tell you that English fansubs will be out for this one in the not-too-distant future.

bump.

Anybody?

It’s on CG

Send me a private message with an email and I will send you a CG invite.

What’s a CG? Is that a download? My connection won’t do downloads …

Richard