Wanted: Spaghettis on dusty old vhs-tapes

Yep, that´s right. Ship off your dusty vhs rental tapes of spaghettis you have long since upgraded with a dvd release, mabe even in widescreen and in a language you understand, to someone crazy enough to still have a great love for them.
I´ll be very happy to buy tapes from all over the world, even ones dubbed in German or Spanish, for films i don´t allready have.

[quote=“magnus, post:1, topic:1219”]Yep, that´s right. Ship off your dusty vhs rental tapes of spaghettis you have long since upgraded with a dvd release, mabe even in widescreen and in a language you understand, to someone crazy enough to still have a great love for them.
I´ll be very happy to buy tapes from all over the world, even ones dubbed in German or Spanish, for films i don´t allready have.[/quote]
Hi Magnus

welcome to the forum mate

it’s commandante / Tanzi

Hi there,
great to see you on yet another forum amigo! with that nickname you got me believing you were another swede!!

More Spaghetti westerns have been issued on VHS than DVD as many people know, and reckon will be the case for a while yet.

Welcome to the board Magnus … Nice to see another fellow tape collector :slight_smile:

You’re welcome to all the tapes you want but the Danish ones are mine, mine I tell you.

I might on a side note actually have one or two Greek tapes I want to part with and a couple of Danish ones, I’ll make a list and give you a pm. Do you have any Danish tapes for trade perhaps? Am interested in all Italian genres not only spaghetti westerns.

Well, I’ll get back to you.

Cheers, Søren!
Yeah, lots of great stuff released on Danish vhs, many obscure spaghettis… Unfortunally i have very few, a couple of sell-tapes (like A bullet for the general with sleazy sleeve as Gringo Desperados…).
I have lots of tapes in other euro-trashy genres lying about, but can´t really recall any Danish tapes… a sell-tape of Emanuelle in America is the only one that comes to mind. I´ll have another look…
Looking forward to a small list then!

By the way, if anyone is interested in seeing (pretty poor) photos of my Swedish spaghetti tape-collection, i´ve posted them here;
[url]http://z9.invisionfree.com/THE_CINEHOUND_FORUM/index.php?showtopic=1766[/url]

OK we’ll find something out… Don’t shoot me if it takes me a couple of days to pm you… Am quite busy these days so not much time for video-tape-sorting fun :slight_smile:

Nice collection Magnus although I had already seen it when it was posted on cinehound … But nice big collection… I think I’ve got maybe a 120-130 (wild guess) Danish spaghetti western tapes mostly ex-rentals. Haven’t got a picture of all my tapes but here you can find picture of what arrived last week:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,47.900.html

Not a typical week alas :slight_smile:

hehe, ok i´ll try and not shoot you…! no, take your time.
I´ll say we have about as many spaghetti tapes from our homecountries then, but i believe there was many more released in Denmark than Sweden, maybe it isn´t so but it´s a feeling i have…
I´m missing about 25 swedish tapes that i need.
Ha, great stuff on that photo, some lovely tapes there! But which are the 4 first ones in the upper row…? I believe one is Stranger in Sacramento on DVS (one i neeed!)? Maybe first one is Arriva Sabata??
Hmm, and two Halleluja & Sartana… only have the re-issue of that one.

[quote=“magnus, post:8, topic:1219”]Ha, great stuff on that photo, some lovely tapes there! But which are the 4 first ones in the upper row…? I believe one is Stranger in Sacramento on DVS (one i neeed!)? Maybe first one is Arriva Sabata??
Hmm, and two Halleluja & Sartana… only have the re-issue of that one.[/quote]
Yes Stranger in Sacramento, Arriva Sabata (pretty rare in Denmark I think) and two Halleluja & Sartana, yes. One on Betamax and one on Video 2000 to complement the one I already had on VHS :slight_smile: Most of my collection is on VHS though but couldn’t resist the temptation to pick up these tapes for cheap.

I honestly don’t know how many Danish tapes I am still searching for but it’s more than 25. You are probably already familiar with Nils Markvardsens excellent (though sadly not updated) site listing nearly all the Danish spaghetti western releases: http://home.worldonline.dk/monster1/Frameset.htm

I don’t know if this is helpful or not but I have copies of tapes that had made (with https://www.supaphoto.com/ I think) and if you were interested in purchasing more it might be something worth looking into :slight_smile:

Just a note that I have noticed the VHS info in the database is extremely thin and spotty, so we could use help in adding more VHS releases (info, cover art, etc) to each of the movie pages.