Wanted: His Name Was Holy Ghost (Gianni Garko)

(Dr. Menard) #1

Does anbody happen to have a DVD-R copy of the spanish DVD with english fansubs perhaps or at least a nice english friendly widescreen version? I´ve been looking all over the place but i just can´t find a decent version accept a horrible pan & scan VHS release from the stone age. Being a Garko fan this is on my top priority list for quite some time now.

I´ll gladly trade ya of course. Just take at a look at my DVD profiler and let me know what ya want. I´ll gladly make you a copy of whatever title you want for your effort. :wink:

(Reverend Danite) #2

I’ve pm’d ya. I know I’ve a copy of a widescreen English version.
As I got it from another forumite recently, it wouild be polite to let him offer first. :wink:

(Reverend Danite) #3

I’ve checked the difference. First my ol’ vid copy with subs. Both English language dub.

(Reverend Danite) #4

… and more bird (not the dove)…

(ENNIOO) #5

What is the running time of your widescreen copy Reverend ?

(Reverend Danite) #6

1:29:48 …which is a few seconds shorter than the fullscreen - but then again it doesn’t include the seconds at the beginning of fullscreen which just shows the Titanus logo.

(ENNIOO) #7

Thanks for that Sir, just checking it was the same running time as my copy :wink: .

(Reverend Danite) #8

Yep! Somethings are always worth a regular check - particularly testicles and spaghetti westerns.