Vote For Your SW Favourite Leading Man

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE SW LEADING MAN ACTING FILMS SCREEN PRESENCE

PETER LEE LAWRENCE ANTHONY STEFFEN CLINT EASTWOOD FRANCO NERO

RICHARD HARRISON GEORGE HILTON LEE VAN CLEEF GIANNI GARKO

MARK DAMON STEWART GRANGER BRETT HALSEY JEFF CAMERON

Franco Nero

Peter Lee Lawrence

VOTE POST Your Favourite Films, Actors Life & Career, Best Films , Anything Else :slight_smile:

Puh, hard decision. I will sleep over that. Maybe LvC, oder Milian? Don’t know…

No need for me to take my time here…

Lee Van Cleef!!!

Lee Van Cleef because he is the guy that got me hooked on SW’s in the first place. It pretty much snowballed to the other great leading men from there.

Lee Van Cleef for sure.

Lee defenitely is the man

He’s the actor most identified with the genre, I guess

Of course I love Clint, Franco and Gianni, and above all I love Giuliano, my personal hero (when I saw him for the first time I wanted to be as brave, as strong, as agile and above all as good-looking as Giuliano Gemma, or Montgomery Wood as he was called at the time), but Lee is the man.

PETER LEE LAWRENCE is/was the MAN and he has LEGENDARY STATUS

Having said that it is very close between all the TOP 10 SW Leading Men in my list :slight_smile:

Whatever.

Why is Kinski not on the list?

He is Top of my Supporting Actors list Bad.
It is a fine line as Klaus Kinski has had “leads” but is mostly supporting in my eyes :o
I did make an exception in TOP 15 Western Actors as Cactus is a big fan ;D

There will also be a POLL for Top Supporting Actors.

My Vote: Lee Van Cleef. In all his SW he was marvellous. All the others were also great, but he was the best!

I agree I think LVC and Clint Eastwood set the standard for all other sw stars to aspire.

YES Indeed the SW Genre is blessed with ACTORS with SCREEN MAGNETISM/ABILITY FAB !

Why Tony Anthony is not in this poll?
Anyway my vote goes to Lee Van Cleef.

Thanks for voting Alko and pointing out that Tony Anthony was missing.
He is in now and I will add any others soon.

I finally took Milian to stop that LvC wave :wink:

Tack Lindberg ! Its Tony himself !!
:smiley:

LEE VAN CLEEF is on fire he got 4 votes today !! Dont know who what or where or how ;D

not really a contest for me… Lee Van Cleef was/is the iconic anti-hero actor of the European western. Nero is my 2nd choice followed by Garko.

LEE VAN CLEEF is the Man On Fire In This Poll with PETER LEE LAWRENCE 2nd so far

Hard to choose… there are so many cool SW actors.

My personal favourite is Volonté, but I love LVC and Milian too…