VOTE For Your 15 Favourite WESTERNS Leading Actors

NO I DISAGREE !! Let me CORRECT your assertions !
:stuck_out_tongue:

1. I DECIDE Who is on Top yes but that does not matter as People still have to VOTE.
  2. NO PREFERENCES (a-z) as I said it is WISER to LOOK, READ ALL then DECIDE.
  3. NO UNSORTED MESS you naughty boy !! The POLL does NOT allow you to erase votes/names you ADD Names at The Bottom. Whatever you still have to count 15 votes
  4. THERE IS NO ACTUAL ORDER It is the Poll Compiler ME SD who decides & sets up
  5. KLAUS KINSKI is a SUPPORTING ACTOR in MOST Of His Films and also because I say so.
  6. DEAN REED is 100% Leading Actor as his name is always FIRST/SECOND in All his films.
  7. NOBODY IS INFLUENCING RESULTS as Top Now are Lee Van Cleef/Clint Eastwood
    if I was “influencing” then PLL / Richard Harrison would be TOP :smiley:
  8. YOU Bad LT should be heavily THANKING ME for taking time/researching/posting an
    almost COMPLETE POLL with nearly every Name Due instead of many LAZY POLLS
    that were created before I joined the forum, these “polls” had only 5 or 6 names
    and nearly EVERYTHING was missing !! :’( The directors one was awful only 4 or 5 ???

My Lawyer ;D will be After you for making such FALSE ASSERTIONS or I will send over a
BIG Kiss-a-gram GRANNY to squash you (but only after you pay her FEES) or Julian Clary
:wink: ??? ;D

LEE VAN CLEEF Looking to Cause HARM to Bad LT

Further Updates :

ADDED Leading Men SWs Rick Van Nutter :smiley: Lincoln Tate Farley Granger.

Rick Van Nutter :slight_smile: How many western did he made? Dynamite Joe (1967) and Seven Hours of Gunfire (1965). His most famous role in a movie seems to be as Felix Leiter in Thunderball. But he was married to Anita Ekberg. According to IMDB.

Farley Granger was leading Actor in a Western? Didn’t knew that, he was great in the Hitchcock Movies: Stranges on a Train and Rope.

Lincoln Tate? Never heard of him.

RICK VAN NUTTER he made 2 or 3 Good SWs in the 1960s Indeed. Married Ekberg ;D

FARLEY GRANGER was in CLASSIC/CULT SW MAN CALLED NOON 73 and others.

LINCOLN TATE made 6 Excellent SWs Including AQUASANTA JOE 71, THIRD DAY CROW 73.

Sometimes it is borderline as to who is LEADING or Supporting but you go by the FACTS.

FARLEY GRANGER 50s/60s/70s STAR

Farley Granger was in “My Name is Trinity”!. :frowning: Shame on Me, I didn’t noticed him.

went with my favorites - Van Cleef, Nero, Eastwood, Berger, Volonte, Kinski, Garko, Gemma, Hill (both Craig and Terence), Spencer, Wallach, Ghidrah, Silva and I cast an other vote for Robin Clarke in Death Sentence (looked at the list 3 times didn’t see him).

Thanks For Voting.
I also liked Robin Clarke in Death Sentence but the Poll had to be cut at a certain point :slight_smile:

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:47, topic:909”]Thanks For Voting.
I also liked Robin Clarke in Death Sentence but the Poll had to be cut at a certain point :)[/quote]
Yeah it had - I did notice John Saxon was so well liked he made it on there twice (right about Lincoln Tate and again above Volonte).

Thanks for pointing out the JOHN SAXON x 2 :smiley: :o , John is Wonderful but I have now
replaced the duplicated name with Robin Clarke (for future voters).
I cannot change anything once it has a vote but still on 0 votes I can and do.

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:49, topic:909”]Thanks for pointing out the JOHN SAXON x 2 :smiley: :o , John is Wonderful but I have now
replaced the duplicated name with Robin Clarke (for future voters).
I cannot change anything once it has a vote but still on 0 votes I can and do.[/quote]
excellent thanks. Should have saved one of my votes… LOL

UPDATE ON THIS POLL at 8 April 2008 :

LEADING THE POLL is : ANTHONY STEFFEN
FOLLOWED BY 2nd : CLINT EASTWOOD FRANCO NERO GIANNI GARKO L.VAN CLEEF

MORE Votes if you want to change/confirm/influence the Poll. :slight_smile:

ANTHONY STEFFEN PETER LEE LAWRENCE In GARRINGO 1969