From our site guidelines (LINK):
Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree
You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:
- Ad hominem attacks.
- Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content.
- Knee-jerk contradiction.
Always Be Civil
Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything disturbing, insulting or offensive to others.
- Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
I’m going to ask all of you to give the childish abuse a rest, permanently. This is the SWDB, not the comments section on YouTube. Can’t abide by a few simple rules of etiquette? Take off, then.
Further abusive posts will be removed.
As you were, gentlemen.