Vote for our official bottom-20

Yes, the one with Brynner. And it’s not really an official sequel as the (strange looking) hero was originally named Indio Black.

But, Silence, why the 3rd sequel?

If it’s a sequel it’s the first, and apart from Adios Sabata there’s only one official sequel, namely The Return of Sabata.

2nd sequel then.

Thanks guys for helping me out.

1st.
Adios was made and released between Sabata and Return.

I have just watched “Trinity and Sartana” and I must say that its even worse than “Kid Vengeance”

You mean there are movies significantly worse than White Comanche?

[quote=“Dorado, post:85, topic:1486”]I have just watched “Trinity and Sartana” and I must say that its even worse than “Kid Vengeance”[/quote]another convert !trinity and sartana those sons of bitches is the biggest piece of SW shit i have yet seen.

Actually I watched “White Comanche” prior to watching “Trinity and Sartana”, and “White Comanche” is fine art compared with the latter.

it’s very hard to make a top 20 list and also very hard to make a top bottom list
but i make some of my worst westerns i ever sceen

1. invitation to a gunfighter ( the crapiest of all!)
  2. take a hard ride
  3. A Man Called Noon
  4. ringo’s big night
  5. colt in the hand of the devil
  6. sartana kill them all
  7. hate for hate
  8. nest of vipers
  9. ringo face of vengeange
  10. the profesionals
  11. johny yuma
  12. chato’s land
  13. adios companeros
  14. god forgive’s i don’t
  15. god forgive’s his life is mine
  16. stranger in japan
  17. gun’s of the magnificent seven
  18. the white the yellow and the black
  19. price of power
  20. Acquasanta Joe

and also some other crap i had watch: long live your death, fasthand is still my name, long days of vengeange,
kill and pray, rytern of the magnificent seven, bandidos,Seven Guns for the MacGregors,Black Killer, Yankee
captain apache, Lucky Luke, Troublemakers, Four of the Apocalypse, Find A Place To Die, A Hole in the Forehead
stranger and the gunfighter, a reason to live a reason to die,The Hills Run Red, Execution, The Ruthless Four
The Price of Death, Death Sentence, my name is nobody, django kill if you live shoot, run man run, crazy bunch,
django meet sartana, trinity and sartana, a town called hell, red blood yellow gold, god’s gun, two mules for sister sara, hung’em high
once upon a time in the west, face to face

also some crap i see recently: clint the stranger, helbenders, beyond the law, teguila, gunmen send by god, wild wild west
the spesialists, boot hill,Ringo and his Golden Pistol,Seven Dollars on the Red, The Last Killer,One after Another, Garringo
A Minute to Pray, A Second to Die

Where’s OuTW?

stanton i’am afraid to put it fans they will shoot me!!!
especialy marshall!

You have already a lot of good films in your bottom list. There are actually more good than bad films imo. So don’t be shy, if OuTW is that bad for you …

What film is The Professionals? The US one with Lancaster and Marvin?

(And we are only joking about these hanging things. We prefer the tear and feather method, which is more fun for us. (What was your address btw?))

[quote=“Stanton, post:92, topic:1486”]You have already a lot of good films in your bottom list. There are actually more good than bad films imo. So don’t be shy, if OuTW is that bad for you …

What film is The Professionals? The US one with Lancaster and Marvin?

(And we are only joking about these hanging things. We prefer the tear and feather method, which is more fun for us. (What was your address btw?))[/quote]
‘the profesionals’ yes that film with lancaster, marvin, jack palance, woody strode, and claudia cardinale
friend stanton:’(What was your address btw?))’ you mean the adress of my house?

Yes, your house, but it was only a joke.

And The Professionals is not a SW (like a few others in your list too), and you are probably the first to call it a bad film.

[quote=“Stanton, post:94, topic:1486”]Yes, your house, but it was only a joke.

And The Professionals is not a SW (like a few others in your list too), and you are probably the first to call it a bad film.[/quote]
a joke ok ha ha!, yes i know prefosionals it’s not a sw but it’s a western

if we start talking about westerns in general, i have a lot of american rubish in my mind. But don’t forget this is Swdb.

Well this is just so supposed to be for SWs. If it was westerns in general I would put Hang Em High, Joe Kidd, and One Eyed Jacks on my bottom 20 list!

especialy Hang em high!!! ultra crappy western

I think Johnny Yuma is a decent film.

My top worst list
1 TWILIGHT AVENGERS ( have’nt seen this mentioned yet / Bitto Albertini / T.Kendall )
2 LAW OF VIOLENCE (so dark at times you can’t see the actors ,which is good…/ quite good music by Stelvio Cipriani which is over used so much
it becomes comical )
3 HIS NAME WAS KING ("his name was King , he rode a horse "…)
4 20,000 on no.7
5 BAD MANS RIVER .