Vote for our official bottom-20

and I love Lee but he got involved with some real clunkers. His best is among the best in the genre and his worst is well not worth seeing again.

Yeah, I thought that you are the most qualified to name those, Frank

haha, at least you spared Captain Apacheā€¦ :slight_smile:

thank ya kindly Stanton

I actually like Captain Apacheā€¦ LOL!

1. Two Brothers in a Place called Trinity
  2. Cipolla Colt
  3. Finders killers
  4. Arizona Colt returns
  5. Ben and Charley
  6. Return of Sabata
  7. Four of the Apocalypse
  8. A reason to live, a reason to die
  9. Tedeum
  10. A man called Apocalypse Joe
1 Like

I am glad I am not alone in the dislike of Four of the Apocalypse.

Captain Apache is awesome

I canā€™t decide what to think about this one. Part of me hates it, part of me kinda likes parts of it

Seconded hereā€¦ never liked it.

[quote=ā€œautephex, post:27, topic:1486ā€]Captain Apache is awesome

I canā€™t decide what to think about this one. Part of me hates it, part of me kinda likes parts of it[/quote]

I agree with you - CA is a fun movie - love hearing Lee sing two songs in the scoreā€¦ classic!

I too am not sure what to think of Ben and Charlieā€¦ I liked it in parts but other parts didnā€™t thrill me.

I can imagine this
Maybe Iā€™m a bit too harsh on this one and return of Sabata, they have good moments, but both should have been sooo much better

[quote=ā€œscherpschutter, post:29, topic:1486ā€]I can imagine this
Maybe Iā€™m a bit too harsh on this one and return of Sabata, they have good moments, but both should have been sooo much better[/quote]

Return of Sabata was ok for me - I donā€™t hate it - I prefer the first one a lot more

1. Seven devils on horseback
  2. Tiger from the River Kwai
  3. Six Bounty Killers for a Massacre
  4. On the third day arrived the crow
  5. Django Story
  6. Sartanaā€™s shadow ā€¦ shadow of death
  7. A Bounty Hunter in Trinity
  8. My name is Mallory ā€¦ M means death
  9. Die for a Dollar in Tucson
  10. Djangoā€™s Cut Price Corpses
  11. God Is My Colt .45

havenā€™t seen Finders Killers / Law of Violence / Magnificent West by Crea and

Paid in Blood by Luigi Batzella yet.

I also want to make clear that I donā€™t hate these movies, I just rate them very low. Most of 'em are entertaining anyway, in a twisted way somehow ! :wink:

The titles of the above mentioned movies are actually really good and people would rather suggest a great film than a crap, extremely low budget flic !?

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen as many as most of you on the boards, but i have seen a few bad ones. Tedeum gets my vote for absolute worst. The only highlight in this thing was the prarie schooner. The only other one that i can think of off the top of my head is Find a Place to Die. I have no desire to ever sit through that one again.

Ah but you gotta love Jack Palance :slight_smile:

Tedeum is ridicolous for sure but certainly not the worst spaghetti western slap stick comedy out there.

Luckily, i havenā€™t seen any of the oneā€™s that are worse. Iā€™d give it a 2/10, 1 for Jack and 1 for the prarie schooner.

I havenā€™t delved too much into the bad spaghettis yet. Iā€™ve got a few that Iā€™ve not had the courage to watch yet, but will leave them until I have nothing better to watch or I feel like a laugh.
This list will probably change once Iā€™ve watched them & after re-watching most of the spaghettis that Iā€™ve only watched once.

My current worst 10 list is:

1 - Vengeance Trail
2 - Bad Manā€™s River
3 - Any Gun Can Play
4 - A Bullet For Sandoval
5 - Taste Of Killing
6 - Return Of Sabata
7 - God Forgives: His Life Is Mine
8 - One Silver Dollar
9 - Johnny Oro
10 - Find A Place To Die

Why the dislike for One Silver Dollar if I may inquire?

Itā€™s been a long time since I saw it, so I donā€™t really remember any specifics. But I have to admit Iā€™m not too keen on the characters Gemma usually plays & as a result Iā€™m not keen on many of his spaghettis.

Also, sometimes I watch films when Iā€™m too tired & donā€™t appreciate them fully - this may have happened here, but I donā€™t remember. Iā€™ll give another go at some pointā€¦

I guess if youā€™re not a fan of Gemma you wonā€™t like it - I can see that.

I do that too - start a movie too late in the evening - not a good thing to do.

I donā€™t mind him as an actor & admire some of the great stunts he does. What I dislike is the smug, smartass characters he usually plays in spaghettis.

I do this way to often, which is why I have a lot of spaghettis to re-watch. My lists will eventually change a lot as a result.

Have you seen Tenebre? Did you like him in that?