Update on new Terence Hill western

Title of the 2-part-TV-western is “Doc West”, with story and screenplay by Marco Barboni (Enzo’s son) and will be directed by Giulio Base, produced by Guido + Maurizio De Angelis. Starring Hill, Ornella Muti and Paul Sorvino.

It is scheduled to be shown in spring 2009 on Italian TV channel Canale 5.

Do you think it will ever be released on DVD or some other form?

It would be nice if it did, i’d certainly get it

Ornella Muti, hmm. She is still quite a stunning though she must be over 50 now.

Produced by De Angelis bros, I hope they will also make the music for it.

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:4, topic:1243”]Ornella Muti, hmm. She is still quite a stunning though she must be over 50 now.

Produced by De Angelis bros, I hope they will also make the music for it.[/quote]
She has the most beautiful eyes

I cannot remember one T.V western movie I like.

You should try to get a hold of The Quick and The Dead with Sam Elliott. Thats a pretty good made for TV western.

I don’t think that was made for TV (and I’m not sure Sam Elliot was in it)
Maybe you mean this one, a very decent (and violent) western made for cable:

http://imageshack.us

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:8, topic:1243”]I don’t think that was made for TV (and I’m not sure Sam Elliot was in it)
Maybe you mean this one, a very decent (and violent) western made for cable:

http://imageshack.us[/quote]No, Colonel is right. The Quick and the Dead 1980’s version was an HBO movie.

The Desperate Trail was terrible I thought in every department.

You’re not going to tell me that you didn’t you even like Linda Fiorentino ?

I do not like women with small breasts.

Amen :wink:

Ennioo, did you like Lonesome Dove?

What about Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee?

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee is one I have not seen yet…so this could be one I like ;).

Lonesome Dove was a bit to long for me so I became bored, and I do not like Tommy Lee Jones.

Bury my heart at wounded knee is not 100% western since it deels more with politics and real history. However, it does have some good action scenes. It is not a dumb, cheap made for TV wetsern but a interesting, intelligent HBO western.

Several favorite TV westerns - “Purgatory” with Sam Shepard is excellent, “Blind Justice” with Armand Assante and an oldie but a goodie was “The Hanged Man” with Steve Forrest. I agree most are pretty bad but every once in awhile one pops up that is excellent.

The Jack Bull and Broken Trail spring to mind as ones I have enjoyed too.