Two profesional duelers

(joniwelsh) #1

Please tell me the film - It’s driving me nuts.
There are two gunslingers who I believe professional duelers. At the end they face each other. One o beleive was dressed all in black - the other had a family.

(AngelFace) #2

Possibly… They Call Him Cemetery, Gianni Garko in black facing off with pro-duellist William Berger? Great film.

(Bill san Antonio) #3

Sounds like a Gunfight with Kirk Douglas and Johnny Cash.

(El Topo) #4

Is it a Sw, or could be the film with Johnny Cash and Kirk Douglas that ends with a duel in a bullfight arena (great film by the way).

(El Topo) #5

AhHH got shot, not so fast on the draw ;D

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #6

[quote=“joniwelsh, post:1, topic:2547”]Please tell me the film - It’s driving me nuts.
There are two gunslingers who I believe professional duelers. At the end they face each other. One o beleive was dressed all in black - the other had a family.[/quote]

Can you please give us more details? Do you remember who wins the duel? Whether the family dies or not?

(Phil H) #7

This would be my guess too.

(joniwelsh) #8

The guy in black won. It definitely wasn’t in a bull ring. These two were renowned for being the fastest draws. The guy in black didn’t seem to show much emotion.

(Stanton) #9

In A Gunfight both win, as both possible ways how the duel could end are shown. If I remember it correctly.