Two profesional duelers

Please tell me the film - It’s driving me nuts.
There are two gunslingers who I believe professional duelers. At the end they face each other. One o beleive was dressed all in black - the other had a family.

Possibly… They Call Him Cemetery, Gianni Garko in black facing off with pro-duellist William Berger? Great film.

Sounds like a Gunfight with Kirk Douglas and Johnny Cash.

Is it a Sw, or could be the film with Johnny Cash and Kirk Douglas that ends with a duel in a bullfight arena (great film by the way).

AhHH got shot, not so fast on the draw ;D

[quote=“joniwelsh, post:1, topic:2547”]Please tell me the film - It’s driving me nuts.
There are two gunslingers who I believe professional duelers. At the end they face each other. One o beleive was dressed all in black - the other had a family.[/quote]

Can you please give us more details? Do you remember who wins the duel? Whether the family dies or not?

This would be my guess too.

The guy in black won. It definitely wasn’t in a bull ring. These two were renowned for being the fastest draws. The guy in black didn’t seem to show much emotion.

In A Gunfight both win, as both possible ways how the duel could end are shown. If I remember it correctly.