Trying to find the name of a film

I’ve been trying to find the name of a Spaghetti western I saw on TV 15 years ago and have had no luck tracking it down yet. I’ve seen probably 150-200 films in the genre already and still have yet to find the name of this title. I don’t have much to go on but remember it was in color and remember the hero was one man and at the end of the film he fights a larger guy in a burned out brick foundation (I think the big guy comes at him with a brick or something). I can say for sure that the film ends with the main protagonist waking by himself down a road out of a town. Anyonehave any ideas which film this could be?

I am sorry to see we haven’t managed to solve this yet. Can you remember a few more things about this? Is there a female role in it, for example? What was tha landscape like?

I think it’s either And God Said to Caine or A Stranger in Paso Bravo. Both have a fiery finale, not exactly like the description given here, but our memory is a fallible instrument, as we all (should) know

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/A_Stranger_in_Paso_Bravo_Review