Trying to Find a Western DVD (UK Release?)

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the film. I think its an early 70’s one. Its either an Italian or Mexi one, but all I can remember is the DVD cover is red, and in the middle, a picture of a guy in a dark coat and a big beard on the front. I know it was a UK release, and was subbed in its original language. If anyone can help, I would be very thankful. I meant to purchase it a long time ago, but never got around to it.

This one? Not a big beard, but it’s red and the coat (or whatever) is black:

No, I have that one. This one had red bars above and below, and the guy in the middle, looked like a screenshot from the film.

Cannot remember any Uk release like you mention,

It looks like a cover of a Redemption Films DVD, the company that released Bloodsucker Leads The Dance, that same color format, but with the bearded guy in the centre. My mind is killing me, I can picture it, but cannot remember the bloody name.

The only red covers of UK release Spaghettis I can think of are Eureka’s Great Silence and Arrow’s cheap version of Django, Prepare a Coffin, neither of which I think is the one you are thinking of.

Might have been one of those cheap direct-to-video westerns. I have come across quite a few in HMV.

Not this one, right?

Red cover, no beard.

The title is in red and the guy has a beard. ^

Probably not these, either. :smiley:

THAT’S THE ONE!! Antonio Das Mortes!! Excellent, thankyou, my brain was slowly imploding until I read this today.

Glad I could help. :smiley:

Not heard of that one before, any good ?

Antonio das Mortes is by no means a Spaghetti Western. Very interesting film, though. morgan has started a thread for it.