Too bad

To bad we never got a team up of Lee Van Cleef and Franco Nero!

Now, that would be something special. Even if it ended up not being that good (and what I mean here is “not a classic”), it would be worth seeing…

Flynn

too bad lee van cleef didn’t play adios sabata :-\

[quote=“sartana1968, post:3, topic:643”]too bad lee van cleef didn’t play adios sabata :-[/quote]It wasn’t really a Sabata film though. Wasn’t it just decided to give him that name in some territories and the character is actually Indio Black?

Precisely.

Yes, but it seems it was originally planed as another Sabata with LvC.

The more I think of LVC’s career, the more I believe it is filled with regret and bad choices. I really wish he had done more quality films during the 70s instead of the crap he did. He deserved better.

too bad shobary stop the the site for good now :frowning:

too bad MPAA cut the ending gunfight from desperado, if the movie had
the original ending there will be millions times better!!!
i don’t understand why rodrigez don’t re-released a director’s cut version :-[

[quote=“sartana1968, post:8, topic:643”]too bad shobary stop the the site for good now :([/quote]Why do you think so?

i don’t see any new review for a very long time

[quote=“sartana1968, post:11, topic:643”]i don’t see any new review for a very long time[/quote]But that still doesn’t mean he has stopped the whole site for good. :slight_smile:

maybe you are right…

too bad sebastian doesn’t add a personal opinion for my favorite SW ‘if you meet sartana’ :’(

[quote=“sartana1968, post:9, topic:643”]too bad MPAA cut the ending gunfight from desperado, if the movie had
the original ending there will be millions times better!!!
i don’t understand why rodrigez don’t re-released a director’s cut version :-[[/quote]Should do in these days of “unrated” versions.

friend yodlaf i search everywhere for a director’s cut of the desperado but… :frowning:

[quote=“sartana1968, post:16, topic:643”]friend yodlaf i search everywhere for a director’s cut of the desperado but… :([/quote]Maybe you read my post wrong, I was saying that they should release it considering all the other unrated versions of things out there.

The two films I’d like to see in their proper intended versions the most are The Gauntlet and Cobra.

too bad i can’t find english audio from johny hamlet :frowning: