Tony Anthony and Luciana Paluzzi

I know the aficionados on this site would be aware of this but I was stunned. I was watching an interview with Tony Anthony last night and he was talking about the fact that Luciana Paluzzi had been his girlfriend back in the Spaghetti days.
I get a real kick out of Anthony’s movies and have been won over by the characters he plays. He seems to be playing some version of himself, a wise guy hustler with a sense of humor.
Luciana Paluzzi seems so elegant and fine.
What an odd couple.

I understand she was also married to Brett Halsey, maybe not as rough-cut as Tony.

On the Koch Media Blindman there is an extra that is a short film about Ferdinando Baldi but it’s not in English.
At the beginning of the film Baldi is talking about Anthony and Paluzzi. I think he is saying it was Paluzzi who brought him together with Tony Anthony. German/Italian speakers, it that what he is saying?
Just curious.

Interesting. I also think Vanessa Redgrave and Franco Nero are somewhat of an odd couple.

Redgrave is a refined british actress with multiple oscar wins and nominations to her credit, while Nero is a European cult film star.

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:2, topic:927”]Interesting. I also think Vanessa Redgrave and Franco Nero are somewhat of an odd couple.

Redgrave is a refined british actress with multiple oscar wins and nominations to her credit, while Nero is a European cult film star.[/quote]

Mickey Knox mentions this relationship in his terrific memoir The Good, The Bad, and La Dolce Vita.
There are only a few chapters in this book related specifically to Spaghettis but it gives a nice overview of the environment in which they were created. And it talks a lot about the people. Nice read for a Spaghetti fan.

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:2, topic:927”]Interesting. I also think Vanessa Redgrave and Franco Nero are somewhat of an odd couple.

Redgrave is a refined british actress with multiple oscar wins and nominations to her credit, while Nero is a European cult film star.[/quote]
I agree.