To the five filthy gringos who showed up in Almeria

A great pleasure to meet a great bunch of guys.
Hasta luego.
Richard and Veronica

hey you two! the pleasure was totally ours. you gave us a great tour and the whole weekend was just fantastic

[quote=“El Indalo, post:1, topic:1116”]A great pleasure to meet a great bunch of guys.
Hasta luego.
Richard and Veronica[/quote]

I agree with Seb…the pleasure was ours. Thanks for contributing a large part of a great weekend

Mark

Yes, you gave us a fabulous time and we will definitely be recommending Tuco Tours to all and sundry.
Just quietly, I think you might well have one of the best jobs in the world. I’m very jealous.

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Rolling_Roadshow_Leone_Edition_Coverage

all done. check out the articles, links and pictures

[quote=“Sebastian, post:5, topic:1116”]Rolling Roadshow Leone Edition Coverage - The Spaghetti Western Database

all done. check out the articles, links and pictures[/quote]

Hehe, at first glimpse I read accidentally “cider buddies” (instead of cyber buddies), which seemed, with a nod to the Rev, not to be completely out of place

Yeah right :wink: ! Nice articles and pictures Seb. and Phil !!!

Excellent photos of the locations as they are now.

It was great to see Apache Canyon at last.

[move]THANKS AMIGOS[/move]

[quote=“Sebastian, post:5, topic:1116”]Rolling Roadshow Leone Edition Coverage - The Spaghetti Western Database

all done. check out the articles, links and pictures[/quote]

Looks good Seb, well done.
And I really like your essay. Really brings the memories back. Man, I loved that trip.

still two poster/postcard sets available by the way… people don’t seem to like a good deal when they see one haha, I hope I get those things out the mail by monday…

[quote=“El Indalo, post:1, topic:1116”]A great pleasure to meet a great bunch of guys.
Hasta luego.
Richard and Veronica[/quote]
My thanks to you Richard and Veronica. Great memories!

Likewise - thanks to you two as well - great memories encapsulated in those reviews.
Cheers!
(That wouldn’t be Counterfeit Van Cleef stumbling up those stairs would it, Seb ;D?)

:wink: the lord works in mysterious ways