Thunder over El Paso Question

Hi,
does anyone know where I can get a copy of the movie “I senza Dio” / “Thunder over El Paso”?

If you google the exact phrase “Revenge in El Paso (I senza Dio” - you will find it.

@juwi were you able to find it?

Revenge in el Passo 's another name for Aces High. I learned that here!

But runner’s search takes us to:

Revenge in El Paso (I senza Dio / “Sentence of God”, 1972)
WIDE-SCREEN PICTURE
Directed by Roberto Bianchi Montero, Italy / Spain
Starring Antonio Sabato, Chris Avram and Erika Blanc.

AKA I senza Dio

DVD-R: Sentence of God (1972) with English Subtitles on DVD - DVD Lady - Classics on DVD

1 Like

Purchased from this lot in the past there the worst dvd-r’s I’ve bought my advise stay clear .

1 Like

DVD Lady … yes indeed, a bunch of crooks.

How right you are.

Sorry to go off topic slightly but would nobody then recommend me buying Gangster 70 from them?? Seems to be the only way I could watch it with English subs.

Please don’t deal with these people … there are always alternative ways to find rare titles if you ask around :wink: … but If you want to pay through the nose for something that’s come from a free download site, or maybe even You Tube, burned onto a DVD-R with possibly unwatchable machine translated subs, without punctuation or correctly timed … or no subs at all.

They are seriously ripping people off … Let me see if I can find your movie elsewhere.

It’s on You Tube … with subs, which will be machine generated or it’s @ CG with professional subs in nice quality.

3 Likes

Wow cheers mate. I checked for it on YouTube recently but could only find it without subs…well I thought I did anyway, I clearly wasn’t looking hard enough :joy: Can’t thank you enough.

To get the subs on You Tube, you have to select one of the icons on the bottom right … when the auto subs box opens, you’ll then have to toggle to get English … it will certainly be a bit rough and ready, but it might hold you until someone comes to your rescue with a better alternative :wink:
I’m just pointing you in the right direction … I’m not in the business of sourcing DVDs these days.

1 Like

Ah that might be why I didn’t realise. I’ll take anything until a good release comes out…it’s only this and The Case is Closed…that I really want to see that I haven’t seen or don’t own yet. Thanks again, I’ll check it out soon.

1 Like

BTW … it is a bit tricky to get the subs up … but this might help.