Things you jus' don't expect to see

I’m watching Death Played the Flute at the mo and jus’ got to this bit.

I was gonna start a ‘Bobble hats in Spaghetti Westerns’ thread, but thought it might be the shortest thread in spaghetti-forum-land.
However, I have seen a gaily coloured plastic ball in (?) … it bounces onto a traintrack. And I gather there’s gambling machines (one-arm bantids or somesuch) in one of the Sartana films that run against the space/time continuum that exists outside of the genre. Anybody got screengrabs or instances of any more such inconsistences?
(I haven’t checked wickipedia for the invention of the bobble hat - they may have existed - but it’s jus’ not what I expect in a nihalistic sw!)

bouncing ball on the traintrack from God Forgives… I Dont?

Good call - and here it is …

…not sure these were around :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

How 'bout Mark Damon jumping out his rope & shooting some dudes in Johnny Yuma…

Don’t need to see that!

This poncho from Duel in the Eclipse

Anything in Django Kill

[quote=“chuck connors brother, post:5, topic:2012”]This poncho from Duel in the Eclipse
[/quote]

Always think of Bet Lynch when I see this poncho. Lynch was a popular character in a T.V show here in the U.K.

I think of Bette Midler :slight_smile:

The moustache, right?

Priceless, Ennioo, priceless. :smiley:

Yes, I’m pretty sure that Bet made something from this cape at some point.

I did not expet to see Sven Valsechi chase after Giuliano Gemma ridden on an adorable little pony in Silver Saddle. Same movie directed by a guy who filmed cheeks getting burnt off, eyes gouged out, and stomach’s exploding

Hey, it was me you saw riding the pony ;).

And if the DVD cover wouldn’t have basically spoiled the ending to The Great Silence, I wouldn’t have expected it.

The final of ‘Long days of vengeance’ with the ‘throwing star’ was unbelievable :smiley:

Yeah that’s one of my favourite SW deaths.

[quote=“chuck connors brother, post:5, topic:2012”]This poncho from Duel in the Eclipse
[/quote]

That so reminds me of my cousin who’s into blingy jewelry, crocodile shoes, peroxide mohawk hair, paisley shirts. He’s a guy.

Just been trying to get my head around Gunmen and the Holy Ghost, which ain’t easy cos it’s in Italian (which I dont speak).
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Spirito_santo_e_le_cinque_magnifiche_canaglie
And then there’s a guy in this sporting the SS Totenkopf (which was worn by the Prussian Hussars in WW1 as well) - but I don’t think this more modern version of the Death’s Head goes back further.

And Aldo Berti’s hat just ain’t summat I’d be expecting to see! ;D ???

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:17, topic:2012”]And Aldo Berti’s hat just ain’t summat I’d be expecting to see! ;D ???

[/quote]
Looks like a Kangol! ;D

As regards the poncho in DUEL IN THE ECLIPSE, this was reused by Merino in LA MUERTE BUSCA UN HOMBRE. I see nothing especially inconsistent in it. You assume those characters have been all around the American continent and would have come across jaguars.

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:17, topic:2012”]Just been trying to get my head around Gunmen and the Holy Ghost, which ain’t easy cos it’s in Italian (which I dont speak).
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Spirito_santo_e_le_cinque_magnifiche_canaglie
And then there’s a guy in this sporting the SS Totenkopf (which was worn by the Prussian Hussars in WW1 as well) - but I don’t think this more modern version of the Death’s Head goes back further.

And Aldo Berti’s hat just ain’t summat I’d be expecting to see! ;D ???

[/quote]
Ooooo I’m convinced to watch this ;D!