The Wild Bunch (Sam Peckinpah, 1969)

[quote=“IMMORTAL 1960s, post:79, topic:358”]I have said my piece on Wild Bunch 1969 and “feminists”.

We have all seen who is macho and passionate about GIRLS and who is not :cry:
Regards voting I urge ALL: vote if you feel the urge to do so , thats what polls are for
:o[/quote]

What polls are also for:

Cowgirly’s adventures or what happens if the urge is too urgent:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,1032.msg27930.html#msg27930

The only German networks I have here, are ARD, ZDF and WDR
Is it permanently shown on one of these? It must be another one; I can imagine missing it once, but not all the time

About this multiple votings:
It’s very childish, whoever is guilty for it - stop doing this

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:82, topic:358”]The only German networks I have here, are ARD, ZDF and WDR
Is it permanently shown on one of these? It must be another one; I can imagine missing it once, but not all the time[/quote]

No, Convoy was the last 20 years or so only in the others, the private ones like Pro 7, Kabel 1 etc. At a rough guess every 1 or 2 years. Together with The Getaway and Cross of Iron his most popular in Germany, at least in TV. Also in cinema I think, back in the 70s.

I think I saw Convoy on Kabel 1 last year. A nice Action Flick.

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:82, topic:358”]About this multiple votings:
It’s very childish, whoever is guilty for it - stop doing this[/quote]

Manipulation of voting is out of order…

Or the manipulator is ordered out …

One can only hope that happens sooner than later, but at the rate he’s going, it shouldn’t be long.

[quote=“stanton, post:81, topic:358”]What polls are also for:

Cowgirly’s adventures or what happens if the urge is too urgent:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,1032.msg27930.html#msg27930[/quote]

If someone is wondering.

The link does not work anymore cause the “US/Euro western poll” thread was sadly deleted (not really sure why?).

In this thread Cowgirly’s dark secrets were revealed.

Cowgirly was one of 9 (nine !) forum accounts of our old friend SD/Immoral 60s with whom he “doctored” most or maybe all of his polls. The above six 1 star votings are all by him.

If you have a close look at his polls you will discover many not so famous films/directors/actors, who all have an amazingly high amount of votes, many of them exactly 6.

what a sad state that is… thanks for the update on our “friend”. I hope we have seen the last of him, like the end of Major Jackson in Django.

[quote=“stanton, post:88, topic:358”]If someone is wondering.

The link does not work anymore cause the “US/Euro western poll” thread was sadly deleted (not really sure why?).

Cowgirly was one of 9 (nine !) forum accounts of our old friend SD/Immoral 60s with whom he “doctored” most or maybe all of his polls. The above six 1 star votings are all by him.

If you have a close look at his polls you will discover many not so famous films/directors/actors, who all have an amazingly high amount of votes, many of them exactly 6.[/quote]

9 accounts??!! How the hell did he manage that? Don’t the ip’s get checked?

Also, how is it that his status is always ‘guest’, seeing as guests can’t post? Or am I wrong?

If you were a member and now you are not a member for whatever reason, the posts just show guest status.

[quote=“stanton, post:88, topic:358”]If someone is wondering.

If you have a close look at his polls you will discover many not so famous films/directors/actors, who all have an amazingly high amount of votes, many of them exactly 6.[/quote]

This guy really needs to go to a psychologist, maybe he can find some help there.
Manupulating votes for whom? For a few SW Fans or for him and his 9 “Friends”? That’s definitely a strange behavior.

Thankfully he will remain gone. He brought way too much discontent here. He never listened to an argument but would continue with his own demented line of thinking. Good riddance to bad trash.

Hehe, he was fun sometimes, some of you took him too seriously :smiley:

But he had problems that’s for sure :smiley:

this is the movie for me that i seen many times

bandits that you are going to love and in the end the now that the times are changing like that the old man had heard of things that fly the old car where the are looking at and ask them selves what it is and then decide to go down in glory but taking as much people with them as possible it s glorification of violence in a good way
even when it s over and the end credit s start rolling still have a little tear to shed for it

men what a movie they don t make em like this anymore

Took Scherp’s advice and reread the whole thread.

God, it’s still priceless. Me and my special friend SD … the best laugh for weeks, even as repeat.

But, back to business, can’t somebody reset the poll?

And also for Take a Hard Ride.
Please.

I would do it myself, if I knew how to do it.

[quote=“stanton, post:97, topic:358”]Took Scherp’s advice and reread the whole thread.[/quote]Me too. I already had forgot that somehow I got in it too :-* :-*

Oh God, No! That is one nightmare I don’t want to relive >:( :frowning: ::slight_smile: :o

Oh come on Phil, this so great, and with the distance of maybe a few decades, when all the pain is forgotten, only the pure fun remains.

We should create a thread with links to all of SD’s highlights, a best of maybe.

Meanwhile when I stumble over some of his outings I store them all on my PC.