The Tough One / Gringo, getta il fucile! / El aventurero de Guaynas (Joaquín Luis Romero Marchent, 1966)

I’ve made a cover :slight_smile: :
http://s14.directupload.net/images/111001/pvw8er68.pdf

[quote=“Italo-West-Fan, post:21, topic:2813”]I’ve made a cover :slight_smile: :
http://s14.directupload.net/images/111001/pvw8er68.pdf[/quote]

Looks great

Me gustaria conseguir esta pelicula, esta rodada donde vivo, me gustaria ver como era mi pueblo en estos años. Os agredeceria eternamente me ayudaseis a conseguirla, Gracias. mi correo es antonioandrade@movistar.es.

I would like to watch this film, it was made in the place I live, and I would like to see my hometown during the time the film was made. I would be forever grateful if you guys help to get it, thanks. My email is antonioandrade@movistar.es.

And I’m not even Spanish ;D

Thanks, El Topo. :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve a short question,
Is that one avaiable at cinemageddon ?
I ask because, if i get movies on my PC, (I’m very bad at technical things on computer) i sign me there and i would upload this one ! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Italo-West-Fan, post:27, topic:2813”]I’ve a short question,
Is that one avaiable at cinemageddon ?
I ask because, if i get movies on my PC, (I’m very bad at technical things on computer) i sign me there and i would upload this one ! :)[/quote]

As far as I know it’s not on cinemageddon

Now, It’s avaiable on CG ! :slight_smile:

Very much a western type story, and especially with the Spaghetti regulars in the cast. Like the main guys bag of tricks at the end. Could have done with a bit more screen time with Sancho, as he is a joy to watch. Seeing him on a horse with a machine gun was to my liking. Enjoyable adventure film.

And someone made subs, I guess that’s how Ennioo saw the movie

I watched the film, not a bad one but not anything special either. Like Ennioo, I too would have liked to see more of Sancho.

I added “This is not a western” tag to the database page.

Does anyone have a dvd-r of this? I read the review of this and it sounds really tempting.

Available at CG, our you still a member ?

Not any more. never uploaded anythng :P. Didn’t have any of the programs on my computer to watch them either.

This film’s page in the database has been updated to the new layout. Please help us fill some gaps and improve this entry. For example: shooting locations and information in which country it was marketed as a western.