The Taste of Vengeance (1968)

I’m having a hard time finding a physical copy of this title anywhere online. Can someone direct me to a site where this one might be offered for purchase? I’d be fine with Blu-ray, DVD or VHS in NTSC format if any of these are available.

Thanks.

Cowards don’t pray, as far as I am aware, is only really available via the Koch Media set - * Italowestern Enzyklopädie No.1 which is somewhat pricy now / hard to come by (depending on where you are from). It can most likely still be found online though, maybe on German Amazon. I’m sure there are some other lower quality releases from other countries, but this is, to my knowledge, by far the best.

1 Like

… but it’s not NTSC.
The other releases (France, Spain) are not English friendly Vigliacchi non pregano, I/DVD - The Spaghetti Western Database

1 Like

which is why the Koch one is the best of the bunch.

Multi region player .

1 Like

well since he wrote he needed NTSC I assume he has no PAL setup. the region has nothing to do with the picture standard

1 Like

it’s an option.

1 Like

not if he doesn’t have a PAL compatible setup. some multi region dvd players don’t have a built in PAL>NTSC converter (at least however that’s a feature to look out for should anyone be on the market for one)

1 Like

There doesn’t seem to be another solution. @JohnBradley it’s up to you in the end, I’m just answering your question to the best of my ability and offering what little help I can. :beers:

1 Like

I’m sorry that I had not made myself more clear in my original post. VHS is the only format that I would need to be in NTSC. I would like to be set up for that some day also as I currently have several titles that I cannot play.

Thank you all for the quick replies and I’ll be looking into German Amazon.

2 Likes

it’s a good site for obscure spags, overseas postage is sometimes the only slight downside - I’m from the UK so I’ve felt that sting a few times more than I’d care to mention. All the best, mate.

1 Like

every now and then one may pop up on ebay… but it’s also listed on UK amazon (see Vigliacchi non pregano, I/DVD - The Spaghetti Western Database ) so with some fancy searching you might even be able to find it on USA Amazon potentially

2 Likes

I did order this off of Amazon.de, and thanks for supplying the link. It might take a while for it to arrive, but well worth the wait.

1 Like

Seems like a reasonable price too. Roy Colt and Winchester Jack is the only bad one in the set, but see what you think.

1 Like

As much as possible please use the SWDb’s Amazon links before placing orders, thx :slight_smile:

1 Like