The SWDB featured in a dutch magazine!

I was just informed that our glorious Spaghetti Western Database was quoted in a dutch film magazine. I have attached a scan that was provided to me, and here’s a link to the article:

http://www.humo.be/cps/rde/xchg/humo/hs.xsl/Weblinks_LinkeBoel.html?linkercontent=leeg&link_id=8703

They mention that “Dollars” is being ranked by us as one of the 5 best. Maybe someone wants to translate the entire article for us?

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Original:
‘A Fistful of Dollars’ (nu zaterdag 30 juni om 14.25 u. op Eén) is volgens de bezoekers van de Spaghetti Western Database één van de vijf beste spaghettiwesterns aller tijden!
Wat een spaghettiwestern nu eigenlijk is wordt u op sites als die Spaghetti Western Database of Fistful of Westerns in geuren en kleuren uitgelegd, en wie nóg meer wil weten over dit fijne filmgenre, kunnen wij van harte het excellente Shobary’s Spaghetti Westerns aanraden: een site volgepropt met trailers, foto’s, posters, muziekfragmenten, filmbesprekingen (films worden niet gequoteerd met sterretjes, maar met doodskisten of - voor de echte stinkers - een rubberen kip) en achtergrondinfo over de acteurs in spaghettiwesterns: zo leerden wij hier bijvoorbeeld dat de cowboys die u in de film naast Clint Eastwood zag rondrijden, in het echte leven gewoon Raf Baldasssare, Spartaco Conversi of - echt waar! - Venantino Venantini bleken te heten.

Check vooral ook de selectie bloopers, want in het Italiaanse Wilde Westen kwam geregeld een auto voorbijgesnord, en tijdens een barfight in ‘Django’ staat in de achtergrond zowaar een tweede cameraman een ander shot te filmen. Porca miseria!

My translation:

According to the visitors of the Spaghetti Western Database ‘A Fistful of Dollars’ (next saturday 30 june, 2.25 PM on Eén) is in the top five of best spaghetti westerns of all time!
Whatever a spaghetti western really is, is explained thoroughly at websites such as Spaghetti Western Database or Fistful of Westerns, and the people who really want to know the fine details of this nice film genre, we wholeheartedly recommend the excellent Shobary’s Spaghetti Westerns: A site stuffed with trailers, pictures, posters, music clips and background info on spaghetti western actors: This way we learned that the cowboys that you can see riding next to Clint Eastwood, in real life are called Raf Baldasssare, Spartaco Conversi or -really!- Venantino Venantini.

Especially check the selection of bloopers too, because in the Italian Wild West cars frequently passed, and during a bar fight in ‘Django’ there is a second cameraman filming another shot in the background . Porca miseria!

By the way, Humo is a Belgian (Flamish, thus Dutch language) magazine and not a Dutch magazine.