The Spaghetti Western Digest

Just ordered it on Amazon. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Thank you for the support!

1 Like

I ordered a copy of the first volume not long ago, yesterday I got a notification that the package could be picked up at my local carrier. I picked it up and came home and was excited to read it, when I open the package the disappointment was total - I was expecting the art of Requiem for a Gringo but instead I got a thin book called “What’s happening to me?” - an educational guide book for young girls about puberty…

Thanks Amazon :+1::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

maybe they know something you dont? :slight_smile: jk

Is Volume 2 in color? Looks to be that way on Amazon, but just wanted to confirm …

Thanks!

Hi Chris. First of all welcome to the forums!
I just asked Mike, Volume 2 is not in color.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Will still be buying!

2 Likes

Chris, Thank you! I have no clue why Amazon shows the book in color even though it is only in Black and White. The color edition through Amazon would be priced at some ungodly amount, therefore only a B&W version with this one!

1 Like

And now we have a special treat for yall… so on the heels of his latest book release, I wanted to know more about what goes on in @Djangoisme 's head. So I interviewed him (I know right)!

Enjoy the article: An interview with author Michael Hauss - The Spaghetti Western Database

Thanks to Mike for patiently sitting through the questions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks Seb and The Spaghetti Western Database community for the continued support!

Issue 3 is out! Congrats @Djangoisme on an other epic volume!

Y’all get it at the Amazon links used on this page: The Spaghetti Western Digest Issue 3 - The Spaghetti Western Database

4 Likes

That’s incredible they got a Fred Williamson interview in there! Not only is he one of my favorite actors, he also played for my favorite football team the Oakland Raiders.

3 Likes

I posted some pictures of the book on the SWDb Facebook page. Everyone go buy this book and his previous books, Mike did an amazing job, it’s chock full of text, it is an amazing work!

2 Likes

What if you don’t have Facebook?

Well you can find this without a user account there, but fair point:

1 Like

Thanks
Last question (maybe :grin: )

Are the Interviews New as in conducted for this Digest or Reprints of Interviews conducted in the past from various sources?

only @Djangoisme can answer that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is he on here? Often?

All are brand new, except the Walter Barnes interview which originally ran in the pages of Tom Betts’ fabled Zine Westerns All’Italiana! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like