The Seven from Texas / Antes llega la muerte (Joaquín Luis Romero Marchent, 1964)

Finally saw this one. Pretty solid early spaghetti with an all around great cast

Recently watched this and Gunfight at High Noon for the first time. Liked them both a lot which surprised me because I hated Cut Throats Nine.

1 Like

As far as Marchent is concerned, Cut Throats Nine is the exception and not the rule though I do like that one as well.

1 Like

It was definitely different :joy: It was probably six or seven years ago I watched it though so it might be worth giving another chance. My opinion of certain spags has changed for the better (occasionally massively) on a second viewing.

1 Like

Getting another release in March, do @Djangoisme and @Tom_B get due compensation for their booklets being republished once more, I wonder? I hope so.

New poll for The Seven From Texas, at the top of the page under the original post!

Needs a new database page as well @Admin I’ve linked it at the top.

1 Like

This movie’s page in the database has been updated to the new format. We could use some better posters and pictures, and more of them. Let us know if any corrections are in order. We welcome links, articles, reviews, facts, figures and other info to make this page more informative.