The prettiest spaghetti western boxsets

See the news :wink:

https://t.co/ucSlRmuFid

1 Like

This is not a SW but I like these type wooden collection boxes

2 Likes

That’s great, suits the genre perfectly. What’s included? Briefly.

There are 600 tv episodes from 40 different tv series: the adventures of kit carson, Annie Oakley, bat masterson, bonanza, Judge Roy bean, the rifleman, sugarfoot etc.

Most of these I would not have heard about or seen - I guess they aired only in the USA. The claim on the box is that some were never seen on tv.

1 Like

Wow! How much was it?

Just checked and it is still on amazon.com at the same price I paid for it 5 years ago - approx $43. Reduced from $99.

For the amount of stuff in the set I think the price you paid it was a bargain! :money_with_wings:

that is a great price

Regarding the Arrow release of twice(?) Cancelled Django + Texas Adios double feature: Looks like steelbook is available now and 4k April 2021. Just reading up on it now. I try to avoid steelbooks but this one looks sweet and I’ll indulge this time. Don’t get me wrong… steelbooks are beautiful but theres no way I can afford them for every title seeing how I buy too many blu rays especially lately w/ my discovery of boutique blu ray companies and buying region B from UK now that I own all region player. Plus i buy multiple genres lol

3 Likes

I don´t have a lot of spaghetti boxsets, but Indicator´s “The Big Gundown” is a thing of beauty.

4 Likes

I bought this one about 15 years ago…

8 Likes

Does the watch play chimes??? :smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately not… :smile:

1 Like