The prettiest spaghetti western boxsets

Nowhere near complete! Plenty more unofficial Sartana films I’d like to see. That’s a nice selection though.

Sounds like volume 3 is in order too!

2 Likes

Wow now that is cool!!

Where did you aquire that?!

You can get it on German Amazon.

Thanks!!

similar:

and I always liked this cover:

1 Like

I remember this one!!

I’m pretty sure that that Blue Underground box was what sparked my interest in the genre for real. Those were the days.

3 Likes

btw. I am selling mine

That cover art of The Hills Run Red is still one of my top favorite covers. I know its just the poster but that’s what I like, and this poster is excellent. Its particularly perfect for a DVD cover with the dark color theme. Although I have since upgraded to the blu ray, I still keep the DVD on my shelf because I like the art so much. I should probably try to track down a poster

2 Likes

I haven’t got a multi region player anymore. But i sure wish I did!!

I agree, it’s really good. Bonus points for keeping the original title intact. Unlike Wild East, for example. The booklet inside, additionally, has the Japanese poster art. Not as good, but also pretty nice.

Stingray had some good looking packaging. I only have 4 of their DVD’s, the other one being Adios Sabata.

1 Like

Not a set, but definitely a box. Pretty sweet packaging, and a nice little booklet.

3 Likes

yes! have that too, I wish there was a hybrid of this and the arrow bluray

2 Likes

Fantastic artwork. Really well presented. :+1: Who is the manufacturer?

see here https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Une_corde,_un_Colt/DVD

€180 at Amazon. A bit much, but ok.

Thanks!!