[The Netherlands] Spaghetti DVD Overview

A-Film:

• A Fistful of Dollars (16:9 Anamorphic)

Bridge Pictures:

• Dollar for the Dead (4:3 Letterboxed)
  • A Genius, Two Partners and a Dupe (4:3 Letterboxed)
  • My Name Is Nobody (2.35:1 Letterboxed)
  • They Call Me Trinity (2.35:1 Letterboxed)
  • Trinity Is Still My Name (4:3 Letterboxed)

DFW:

• 800 Bullets (2.35:1 Anamorphic)
  • Django (1.78:1 Anamorphic)
  • God Forgives… I Don’t (2.35:1 Anamorphic)
  • Keoma (2.35:1 Anamorphic)
  • Today It’s Me, Tomorrow It’s you (1.85:1 Anamorphic)

Green Cow:

• Man of the East (2.35:1 Anamorphic)

MGM (Netherlands):

• Death Rides a Horse (2.35:1 Anamorphic)
  • A Fistful of Dynamite (2.35:1 Anamorphic)
  • For a Few Dollars More (2.35:1 Anamorphic)
  • The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (2.35:1 Anamorphic)
  • Return of Sabata (2.35:1 Anamorphic)
  • Sabata (2.35:1 Anamorphic)

Paramount Home Entertainment Benelux:

• Once Upon A Time in the West (2.35:1 Anamorphic)

Univeral Pictures (Benelux):

• Red Sun (4:3 Letterboxed)

Video Film Express:

• Boot Hill (4:3 Letterboxed)

Feel free to complement or correct.

Nice listing. Keep it updated.

Just ordered the dutch versions of both “Man Of The East” and “God Forgives…” the other day… Any news on future useful releases from Holland?

God Forgives… I Don’t is a nice release, just bought it myself last week (7 euros). Boot Hill looks totally messed up judging from the cover, which has blurry pixelated screenshots from the movie. That looks like an indicator, so I reckon it’s a messed up release. The listing above is all there is available in Holland, apart from imported discs of course. I don’t know about any future releases. Hopefullyy Dutch Film Works will do some more.

If this disc has English audio can you tell me if you know a reliable online retailer who ships this DVD to the UK, thanks.

It DOES have English audio and is apparently uncut and in OAR 2.35:1. I ordered mine from here: http://www.dvdparadijs.com/ but they don’t seem to carry the title anymore. You can get it off ebay, though.

I have understood there is no completely uncut English version around, but perhaps I’m wrong? Anyways there’s a Swedish fan who has been making a fan project because of that reason.

The Dutch disc seems to be 1:47:47 in length which is about a minute shorter than the Spanish disc. I don’t know if that one minute is just blackness or credits or if its something that is missing from the Dutch disc.

So where do I get this stuff?? online? or do I have to pick them up when im next time in the netherland, im normally only importing one thing from there(which is Vla obviously!). Do i get them in every big stores, and which ones are the big ones in the netherlands?? I am probally going there this summer with the football team!!

No, you’re probably right. 1 minute missing doesn’t bother me though.

someone must know of a .nl dvd store that stocks these dvds? especially god forgives…

[quote=“Sundance, post:6, topic:557”]I have understood there is no completely uncut English version around, but perhaps I’m wrong? Anyways there’s a Swedish fan who has been making a fan project because of that reason.

The Dutch disc seems to be 1:47:47 in length which is about a minute shorter than the Spanish disc. I don’t know if that one minute is just blackness or credits or if its something that is missing from the Dutch disc.[/quote]I guess that swedish fan version is never going to be completed. It’s been already few years since they told at swwb that it’s “almost finished”. Anyway, there is a english dubbed version done by Shobary with same length as the Dutch version. I don’t know if it’s completely uncut or not.

I don’t know any online stores that have it

What? No hagelslag? Very nice for in your vla

I’ve only seen it at Blokker

Hehe, yeah, I have been suspecting if it will be completed ever, but Mannaja mentioned it couple of days ago and said it would. But who knows… :stuck_out_tongue:

Shobary’s version isn’t complete it seems (new info at swwb).

And for you all wanting to buy it, why not just use Ebay? There was at least 3 different sellers selling it today when I checked earlier.

You can also buy it at Free Record shop for 6,99 euro :wink:

Do you have a link? Was one of the sites I searched when trying to locate the release but it didn’t turn up, and it still doesn’t!?

No sorry can’t find it either online, i bought mine in a local FR store

God Forgives, I Don’t:

Today It’s Me, Tomorrow It’s You:

Both available third of july. 8,99 euro each.

Does any of those stores stocks “man of the east” maybe?

Strangely, the ‘God Forgives’ DVD is listed as a pre-order (3rd July release date) from most sites now - I hope it isn’t a re-issue without the English audio!

I’ve just ordered it from http://www.jemiemedia.com for €8

For everybody’s convenience I’ve made this page, which also includes a lot of oop VHS releases.
[url]http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Dutch_releases[/url]

I bought God Forgives I don’t! at the Blokker… 6,99 it was I believe.