The Music of Red Dead Revolver

I really want to know the names of the songs in Red Dead Revolver. Please, I need songs for this animation I’m doing. (a tribute to Spaghetti Westerns) I did three of them before but they look crappy and I like to upgrade some of my animations. I need to know!!!

I don’t have the game, but I know it contains music by Roberto Pregadio from “Il Pistolero dell’Ave Maria” aka “The Forgotten Pistolero”.

Search Google and you can find Anything :wink: :

Ennio Morricone - Umar Giallo (Stark System)
Ennio Morricone - Main Titles (E Per Tetto Un Cielo Di Stelle)
Piero Piccioni - Long Neck, Jackie, Siddle Sack, Sombrero, and Tumble Weed (Minnesota Clay)
Bruno Nicolai - T.19 (Django Spara Per Primo)
Bruno Nicolai - Fuga Dall’Ovest (Corri Uomo Corri)
Bruno Nicolai - T.5 (Ringo Il Cavaliere Solitario)
Bruno Nicolai - T.5, T.10, and T.13, (Anda Muchaco Spara!)
Bruno Nicolai - T.15 and T.19 (L’Ultimo Mercenario)
Bruno Nicolai - T.3, T.5, T.9, and T.10 (Buon Funerale Amigos…Paga Sartana)
Bruno Nicolai - T12, T.15, T.17, and T.20 (Gli Fumavano Le Colt… Lo Chiamavano Camposanto)
Bruno Nicolai - T.12, T.13, and T.15 (Un Uomo Chiamato Apocalisse Joe)
Bruno Nicolai - T.18, T.23, T.27 (Lo Chiamavano Tresette, Giocava Sempre Col Morto)
Francesco De Masi - T.2, T.4, T.6, and T.7 (Una Bara Per Lo Sceriffo)
Francesco De Masi - T.11 and T.22 (Il Ranch Degli Spietati)
Francesco De Masi - Gringos A Caballo and Bloody Sunset (Sette Dollari Sul Rosso)
Francesco De Masi - Suspence Al Villaggio, L’Assulto Di Santana, and Johnny Sulla Croce (Quella Sporca Storia Neil West)
Stelvio Cipriani - Un Uomo, un cavallo, una pistola, Faccia A Terra, Le Pistole Attendono, Sentiero Rosso, and Esterno Saloon (Un Uomo, un cavallo, una pistola)
Stelvio Cipriani - Neveda, La Confessione and Nevada, Delitto Fra Le Montagne (Neveda)
Gianni Ferrio - Pistoleros In Agguato (Un Dollaro Bucato)
Daniele Patucchi - Per Salvasi (Los Amigos)
Benedetto Ghiglia - Il Bandito Messicano, And Il Falso Soldato (Un Dollaro Tra I Denti)
Giampiero Reverberi - T.5 (Cavaliere Solitario)
Alessandro Alessandroni - T.4 (Suor Omicidi)
Mario Migliardi - T.26, T.28, T.29, and T.30 (Prega il morto e ammazza il vivo)
N. Rota - L’uccello Magico, L’uccello Magico a roma, and Il Duca Di Wuttenberg (Il Cassanova)
Luis Enríquez Bacalov - Agguato A Dallas, Il Fischio, And Il Ponte (Il Prezzo del potere)
Luis Enríquez Bacalov - Al Tren! (Quien Sabe?)
Luis Enríquez Bacalov - Main Theme (Lo Chiamavano King)
Roberto Pregadio and Franco Micalizzi - Senza Scampo (Il Pistolero dell’Ave Maria)
Roberto Pregadio and Franco Micalizzi - Ballata Per Un Pistolero (Il Pistolero dell’Ave Maria)
Roberto Pregadio and Franco Micalizzi - Trinity: A Mollo Nella Tinozza (Lo Chiamavano Trinita)
Harry Cohen - Saloon Piano

i dont know the game so i can’t tell you if this list is right or wrong,but the songs are SW songs from SW

Thanks man! you are a god!

I know

Great game with awesome music from some pretty obscure SW’s…My 9 year old son has downloaded a pile of the music and is now infected with the SW disease lol
He has also watched the Sabata trailer from Shobrary’s site over and over and is bugging me to buy the DVD lol
VJ

I had the game but sold it when I sold my xbox because I’ve now got a xbox360

All the music in the game is from spaghettis except one, one of the tracks is from KILLER NUN (Suori Omicidi).

Anyway, in the manual is a list of the music tracks

by the way has anyone played the game “GUN”, it’s fucking awesome!

Whats the song that they used in the part where Red is protecting the engineer of the train from the bandits?

[quote=“mrchallenge, post:9, topic:274”]Whats the song that they used in the part where Red is protecting the engineer of the train from the bandits?[/quote]It’s been a while since I played this game but I think it was:
Bruno Nicolai: Gli Fumavano Le Colt… Lo Chiamavano Camposanto

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:10, topic:274”]It’s been a while since I played this game but I think it was:
Bruno Nicolai: Gli Fumavano Le Colt… Lo Chiamavano Camposanto[/quote]
Me too, the music tracks are listed in the manual (not sure if they are in order though).

Funny enough, one of the tracks (i think it’s the level where he’s working his way up the mountain) was from the film “Killer Nun”.

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:10, topic:274”]It’s been a while since I played this game but I think it was:
Bruno Nicolai: Gli Fumavano Le Colt… Lo Chiamavano Camposanto[/quote]

Actually I just checked and thats not the one I was looking for. The music from They call him cemetery is used in the Buffalo soldier level.

I’m looking for the name of the song on the level where Red is running on top of the moving train. Near the end, he is protecting the engineer from bandits that attempt to jump off their horse onto the train.

There is a song that plays during this sequence. It also plays sometimes during the main menu screen. I’m wondering what this song is.

[quote=“mrchallenge, post:12, topic:274”]Actually I just checked and thats not the one I was looking for. The music from They call him cemetery is used in the Buffalo soldier level.[/quote]Hmm. Then it must be Bruno Nicolai’s Un Uomo Chiamato Apocalisse Joe
You can check the samples here (6 & 7):
http://www.moviegrooves.com/shop/unuomochiamatoapocalissejoe.htm

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:13, topic:274”]Hmm. Then it must be Bruno Nicolai’s Un Uomo Chiamato Apocalisse Joe
You can check the samples here (6 & 7):
http://www.moviegrooves.com/shop/unuomochiamatoapocalissejoe.htm[/quote]

Nope thats not it either. I own the apocalypse joe soundtrack. The sequence you are probably refering to is the stage where Red is riding the horse and attacking general diego’s train.

Boy this is a tough one!!

The song I’m looking for does sound very “Bruno Nicolai like”, I have the Bruno Nicolai spaghetti western album and its not on there either, so I’m not sure its him.

I know ancient post but this hit my ocd spot…
Anyway youtube gnarles barkley spaghetti sample and the film django prepare a coffin should come up
Original track where you are protecting engineer also has a vocal version just like the begining theme…

Does anyone know the name of the track thats super haunting played rught after diegos train is stopped and you disable it and face him?

Oh and if its not the awesome guitar part your looking for then this is the track from the part where you have to jump and duck alot of beams: Gianni Ferrio - Pistoleros In Agguato (Un Dollaro Bucato)