The lone ranger

The Lone Ranger is back ,(in comics anyway)and selling out most issues. and if you search ebay you will notice lone ranger mechandise selling at consistantly high prices.As a kid i was a big fan, i had the guns and mask,the figures and the comics. Is anyone else a lone ranger fan?

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

No, never.

are the comics any good.

i got a set of the newer “RAWHIDE KID” comics and they have turned him into a faggot, how dissapointing as i used to love his comics years ago. i’m sick of things being minced up all the time with their new rights, i dread the day that they make it compulsory! ;D

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:3, topic:498”]are the comics any good.

i got a set of the newer “RAWHIDE KID” comics and they have turned him into a faggot, how dissapointing as i used to love his comics years ago. i’m sick of things being minced up all the time with their new rights, i dread the day that they make it compulsory! ;D[/quote]yea,this kind of crap is why i’ no longer keep up with comics,the creators are more worried about pushing the envelope and being hip than writing an entertaining story.In my opinion cynicsm and political correctness have destroyed comics.I occasionally get collected editions if they grab my interest,but even then mostly pre-1990’s comics(check out THE HAUNTED TANK collection,great war comics!).I’ve only read one issue of the new lone ranger(again i’ll wait until its collected in one volume)but the one i read was good.