The Last Western You Watched?

Yes thats true. I couldn’t understand anything. And remastered is a joke as well.

Yesterday I wathced a part of Jim Jarmuschs “Dead Man”. It was nearly one hour. It sucked. It was boring like hell.

Red River

No Name On The Bullet-w/ Audie Murphy

APACHE WOMAN(1974).TERRIBLE MOVIE!!! PERHAPS THE WORST WESTERN I HAVE EVER WATCHED! UGH.

River Of No Return" with Robert Mitchum and Marilyn Monroe (wow, was she stunning in this movie)

“Warlock” with Henry Fonda, Anthony Quinn and Richard Widmark

ive heard nothing but good things about “warlock” i hope to see it soon.widmark is always good.

“Night Passage” with James Stewart and Audie Murphy

Yesterday I watched “Days of violence” (Sein Wechselgeld ist Blei) on the german DVD of Koch Media. Nice remastered, nice film.

Oki!!!

Here are the latest Spaghetti Westerns i have seen

Bronco Kid/Charity, the sence smell off money

Old Shatterhand

The Daltons

Winnetou and his Friend Old Firehand

:smiley:

is that the new one?

FIND A PLACE TO DIE

It’s a winner, in my book.

“Geronimo”" with Chuck Conners as a blue eyed Geronimo

In Colt’s Shadow
Man of the East
My Name is Nobody
Ballad of Django

just watched Sando Kid… see review

Man Called Blade with some friends. I love it, they hated the music. Blah, I love that part of the film myself…

Tombstone (again)
The Magnificent Seven (again)

I know there are hundreds of other westerns to watch, but whenever these films play on TV, I just got to watch them.

jonny yuma and between god the devil and a winchester,both average with jonny yuma being the best.yea i think the music in mannaja is great!

Just finished watchin Johnny Hamlet which I got this morning from Amazon.de along with Days of Violence. Great movie with wonderful cinematography. I hope Castellari and Nero actually will do that new western which they’ve been talking so long.

Yesterday I watched Gunfight starring Kirk Douglas and Johnny Cash. One of my favorite american westerns. Cash has magnificent screen presence, he would have been great in spaghetti westerns also. By the way, has anyone seen “Walk the Line” -movie about Johnny Cash. Is it good?

For A Few Dollars More (great movie)

“The Gunfighter” with Gregory Peck (very good movie)