The Last TV Series You Watched

My ratings of new series as a longtime ST fan:

1.season - 70%
2.season - 100%

Yeah both seasons of the new series have been been very good.

1 Like

I’ve seen first episode of The Boys and it was fantastic.

I am a hardcore Trekkie and I hate STD.

I am a hardcore Trekkie and I love STD.

It’s not even real star trek. It has no positive vision of the future and obsesses on making political statements.

Star Trek 1966-2005 RIP

And you forgot to add that new Klingons just look awful. :grin:

1 Like

The new Klingons are more like the Xindi Reptilians from Enterprise. At least that’s what they remind me of.

When I see such collections (of any kind, not just trek), I just shook my head and say: “Why the fuck would someone collect that crap?” So, you can’t really impress me with that, sorry.

Same reason people collect the blu-rays. Because they’re big fans.

Really? To me, great update on their lookalikes and I also enjoyed whole scene spoken in klingon.

No, people collect them to watch the movies. Why a grown man need an action figure of James Kirk is beyond me.

I liked Star Trek: Continues fan series more than JJ Trek or STD.

I watched few episodes, it was very good, yes, i agree.

Why would a grown man want any kind of statue or sculpture or piece of art? The stuff I buy is aimed at adults, not children. You’re just trolling me at this point.

The action figures I saw on your already withdrawn photo didn’t really looked like piece of art. More like stuff someone wanted to make quick money with. But ships are okay, I guess, look nice, although I don’t collect any of that.

I withdrew it because you were shaming me. Not something I’d expect a typical Trekkie to do. I thought you might find it interesting but no you just had to be a jerk.

I can’t be a typical Trekkie, I like STD.

And I hardly could call that shaming, I was just stating opinion that I just don’t understand why anyone collects these things (doesn’t really matter to me if they are aimed at kids or adults).