The Hills Run Red (1966) coming from MGM

I flew to New York and bought it there. I’m incredibly rich

I order my DVDs over the internet, to me that’s a little more practical :smiley:

Always said those TV folks were over-overpaid.
Always said so.
There’s simple no justice in the world.

MGM own quite a few rights, i’m sure many people would like to see them release A PROFESSIONAL GUN or NAVAJO JOE.

Personally i have the Japanese discs but would like to see these released for the benefit of others.

They can release DEAF SMITH AND JONNY EARS and 5 MAN ARMY while they’re at it too.

come on MGM are you listening?

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:44, topic:506”]MGM own quite a few rights, i’m sure many people would like to see them release A PROFESSIONAL GUN or NAVAJO JOE.

Personally i have the Japanese discs but would like to see these released for the benefit of others.

They can release DEAF SMITH AND JONNY EARS and 5 MAN ARMY while they’re at it too.

come on MGM are you listening?[/quote]
You’re damn right. And I’d buy them all!

MGM own quite a few rights, i'm sure many people would like to see them release A PROFESSIONAL GUN or NAVAJO JOE.

come on MGM are you listening?

There’s a poster over at IMDB who puts posts up for people to sign a petition so MGM will release some of the spaghettis in their library, maybe someone around here? ;D Turner Classic Movies showed Deaf Smith and Johnny Ears last summer, but it was in fullscreen.

Has anyone got the DVD from moviesunlimited.com for 5 Man Army? I’ve got a good tape of it, but always looking to upgrade. :slight_smile: