The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

Try this one :grinning:

An English film by an American director, better known as a writer.

First thought Michael Crichton. The Great Train Robbery?

1 Like

Aka ‘The First Great Train Robbery’ … well done, I’m impressed! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks, Aldo.

This one is based on actual historical people and events.

I should start watching Historical Epics again, but I’ll guess it’s Cain’s Cutthroats

Makesthemovie, historically this one was much earlier.

The actor below was pretty famous in his day.

Oh, is it the Colossos of Rhodes with Rory Calhoun, directed by Sergio Leone?

It’s not but this historical movie took place in the same century BC as when the Colossus of Rhodes stood.

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

:mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow:

Some Hannibal movie ?

1 Like

It is.

‘The Silence of the Pachyderms’ ? :+1:

1 Like

It may be the only non-cannibal Hannibal movie there was considering the expense and logistics of real elephants. :+1: They used Indian elephants,though.

Hannibal 1959 starring Victor Mature… costarring Terence Hill

Since I stated the correct name of the movie, even if maybe not exactly defined, I hereby suggest another non-SW movie but which I liked .

‘Picnic at Hanging Rock’ … watched this recently - a beautiful film :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Yes, nice atmosphere. Your turn.

Try this one … Music by Ennio Morricone - which doesn’t narrow it down much :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Allonsanfan (1974)?

No

Equally misleading :laughing:

I know this one, The Guns of San Sebastian

1 Like